Windows 10: Constant BSOD-driver verifier results

Discus and support Constant BSOD-driver verifier results in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately I am getting a lot of BSODs. I cant remember all of them but here are the ones I can recall: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PavlosTzim, May 20, 2020.

1. Constant BSOD-driver verifier results

Lately I am getting a lot of BSODs.

I cant remember all of them but here are the ones I can recall:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNEL_SEQURITY_CHECK_FAILRUE

dxgkrnl.sys

DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

I also ran driver verifier successfully and these are the 3 latest .dmp files I got.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqOqVuIi42doggQhZYoOKRkA4lXz?e=q0y1qH

I hope you can identify my issue and help me resolve it, thanks.

:)

PavlosTzim, May 20, 2020

2. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption (with Driver Verifier results)

Driver Verifier named your Logitech Keyboard as a culprit, whose driver dates back to 2014.

First Suggestion:

Completely remove the Logitech Keyboard Driver from device manager and reinstall a newer one if it is available. You might find them here:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support-downloads/downloads

If that doesn't help,

Try using an alternative keyboard for some days and disable the Logitech one. If BSOD doesn't haunt again, then you are good to go.

Let us know the outcomes..

Sumit Dhiman2, May 20, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Driver Verifier BSOD Loop + Driver Verifier Minidump

Hi Luca, glad to be of help!

PS. I was only trying to be helpful with that advice, you would be amazed how many users leave Verifier on indefinitely and get constant BSOD's

DaveM121, May 20, 2020
  4. Constant BSOD-driver verifier results

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption (with Driver Verifier results)

After the seemingly successful driver verifier test I thought the headphones and their drivers were the issue, but the blue screens have continued with them uninstalled and unplugged.

I've now removed everything related to logitech in device manager, uninstalled all logitech programs (logitech options, setpoint, unifying receiver) and disconnected devices.

I ran a verifier test after the latest BSOD and uploaded both dumps (in New Dumps folder, 101417-9968-01 is from verifier)

anterior29, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD-driver verifier results

1. Constant BSOD-driver verifier results - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD driver

2. Driver Verifier results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Verifier results: I have had a lot of BSODs while gaming and only gaming. Here the minidump from driver verifier, please let me know the solutions:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. Driver Verifier BsoD results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier BsoD results: I recently have experienced a lot of BsoDs, I had my PC repaired and they replaced the CPU but the problem persisted. They had another look but couldn't find any issues that would cause this and didn't experience any BsoDs when they were looking. Whenever I would get BsoDs it...
  4. Driver Verifier BsoD results

Driver Verifier BsoD results: I recently have experienced a lot of BsoDs, I had my PC repaired and they replaced the CPU but the problem persisted. They had another look but couldn't find any issues that would cause this and didn't experience any BsoDs when they were looking. Whenever I would get BsoDs it...
  5. Driver Verifier BsoD results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Driver Verifier Results

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier Results: I have recently had numerous BSOD while gaming, So i decided to run the Driver Verifier, but i cannot understand the results. Here is the minidump:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. Driver Verifier Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier Results: I have recently had numerous BSOD while gaming, So i decided to run the Driver Verifier, but i cannot understand the results. Here is the minidump:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. Driver Verifier Results

9. BSOD driver verifier minidump results

BSOD driver verifier minidump results: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArxAMMahha216Gjiz2oqbA8yiAHy?e=D2SNHu Posting dump for help figuring out what is wrong. Let me know if you need any more information...
  10. driver verifier results bsod

driver verifier results bsod: i keep gettings bsod with the error code whe_uncorrectable error i am preety sure its a driver issue because i ran alot of tests and everything seems fine i will link a one drive link with my specs and a minidump file of a driver verifier bsod....