Windows 10: Constant BSOD-driver verifier results

Discus and support Constant BSOD-driver verifier results in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately I am getting a lot of BSODs. I cant remember all of them but here are the ones I can recall: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PavlosTzim, May 20, 2020 at 4:23 PM.

1. Constant BSOD-driver verifier results

Lately I am getting a lot of BSODs.

I cant remember all of them but here are the ones I can recall:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNEL_SEQURITY_CHECK_FAILRUE

dxgkrnl.sys

DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

I also ran driver verifier successfully and these are the 3 latest .dmp files I got.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqOqVuIi42doggQhZYoOKRkA4lXz?e=q0y1qH

I hope you can identify my issue and help me resolve it, thanks.

:)

2. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption (with Driver Verifier results)

Driver Verifier named your Logitech Keyboard as a culprit, whose driver dates back to 2014.

First Suggestion:

Completely remove the Logitech Keyboard Driver from device manager and reinstall a newer one if it is available. You might find them here:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support-downloads/downloads

If that doesn't help,

Try using an alternative keyboard for some days and disable the Logitech one. If BSOD doesn't haunt again, then you are good to go.

Let us know the outcomes..

Sumit Dhiman2, May 20, 2020 at 4:25 PM
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Driver Verifier BSOD Loop + Driver Verifier Minidump

Hi Luca, glad to be of help!

PS. I was only trying to be helpful with that advice, you would be amazed how many users leave Verifier on indefinitely and get constant BSOD's

4. Constant BSOD-driver verifier results

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption (with Driver Verifier results)

After the seemingly successful driver verifier test I thought the headphones and their drivers were the issue, but the blue screens have continued with them uninstalled and unplugged.

I've now removed everything related to logitech in device manager, uninstalled all logitech programs (logitech options, setpoint, unifying receiver) and disconnected devices.

I ran a verifier test after the latest BSOD and uploaded both dumps (in New Dumps folder, 101417-9968-01 is from verifier)

Thema:

Constant BSOD-driver verifier results

1. Constant BSOD-driver verifier results - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD driver

2. bsod with driver verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod with driver verifier: hello, so i have been experiencing some bsod, I've recently built a pc and installed windows 10 on a new ssd but here and there i would get a bsod around 3 a day mostly starts up again when i can sleep my pc or restart/shutoff ive gotten several errors such as ntoskrnl.exe...
  3. BSOD, Driver Verifier DMPS

BSOD, Driver Verifier DMPS: I've been getting BSOD's recently so I ran through the walkthrough of doing Driver Verifier and getting the DMPS files and I don't know what to do now aside from upload them here. DMPS : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNELGZRwSGSh2_gmVIliIogHJq-?e=m5Zny8 System Information :...
  4. Blue screens and crashes - Driver Verifier results

Blue screens and crashes - Driver Verifier results: My computer crashes out of games and occasionally has been blue screening with various driver related errors. I followed the instructions here. Here is a OneDrive link to a zip file with two dumps and my system information. The system is not overclocked. I only saw one...
  5. BSOD/Memtest Fail/Verifier Results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD/Memtest Fail/Verifier Results: Hi there, Have been battling seemingly random BSODs since building PC 6-12 months ago. Given it was a new build it was difficult to isolate any specific hardware or drivers that were causing the issue, and don't know enough to understand Event Viewer. A BlueScreen viewer...
  6. BSOD after Driver Verifier

BSOD after Driver Verifier: Been trying to find out why my system was bogging down to a halt sometimes after I did the October Update a few days ago. Here is my original thread about the issue. Log: DESKTOP-BL497SV-(2019-02-26_20-18-10).zip 127883
  7. Experiencing BSODs, verifier's results

Experiencing BSODs, verifier's results: I have been having bsod's troubles for a little while, memory_management and paging_file errors. I followed a thread on using driver verifier and here's the minidump I was able to get + msinfo https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEXCUpcx4S0hSMIk8dbPy-5qycU I already used memtest to...
  8. Driver Verifier for a BSOD

Driver Verifier for a BSOD: Hello, I used driver verifier to find out why i'm having freeze and BSOD, there is my DMP file, I hope someone can help me out https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ansh37cgsCUtiWNq5QmTy7pI3giE Thanks !...
  9. Driver Related BSOD - Driver Verifier

Driver Related BSOD - Driver Verifier: I recently started a new job and was given a new Dell Laptop. I am having seemingly randomly BSOD issues. Some days it doesn't happen at all and some days it can happen up to ten times. I've got several BSOD errors (mainly CRITICAL PROCESS DIED). I believe it's a driver...
  10. Windows Driver Verifier BSOD

Windows Driver Verifier BSOD: So I have an old Alienware Aurora R1 and after about 5 years the liquid cooling tube burst and fried the motherboard. I figured it was time for an upgrade anyway, but I liked the case and didn't want to buy a new PC. So I got an ASRock Z97M Pro4 with an Intel Core-i5 4690K. I...