Windows 10: Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So after a week of using the computer and thinking I've fixed the problem, BSOD with the same error code returns to haunt me again. Long story short... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyler Cao, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Tyler Cao Win User

Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

So after a week of using the computer and thinking I've fixed the problem, BSOD with the same error code returns to haunt me again.

Long story short I've already made a thread addressing this issue and I thought I fixed it, but here I am again.

Link to the past thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...sorequal/34db4221-2d1b-4840-b1bd-d0c646a61092

Can anyone look at this dump file from today for me and let me know what is wrong here? I'm getting sick and tired of this BSOD to the point

that I might just do a clean reinstall of Windows 10. If nothing works, I'll bring it to a Microsoft store and see if they can fix it.

Recent Dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AszkQabQnAyQlyc-IriL8ISojxjF?e=PPMedP

Thank you to anyone that can give me an idea of what's going on.

Best Regards,

Tyler C

:)

Tyler Cao, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Athamas Win User

BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have been getting random BSOD (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Source: nwifi.sys) in the last 3 days. They seem to only appear when playing videos on YouYube, but it might be a coincidence.

What has changed in the last 3 days?

Nothing on the laptop itself. I plugged in a new keyboard and mouse (both USB), and a USB hub (USB-C).
    I also installed new drivers for the Intel Graphics and "Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager" as suggested by Dell Driver Updater, but this was an attempt to fix the BSOD, which already happened before updating these drivers.

What are the laptop info and specs?

• Text version: MEGA
    • Speccy version (can be imported into Speccy): MEGA
    • MsInfo32 Output: MEGA

Most recent dump files?

This is the content of C:\Windows\Minidump: (all 3 are the most recent BSOD dumps and match with the date and time of the BSODs)

MEGA
    MEGA
    MEGA

What have you tried?

I have checked with the Dell System Detect utility to see if all the drivers were up to date; 2 weren't and I updated them (as written above) but that didn't solve the issue.

I have cleaned the system Registry with the CCleaner utility, but that didn't solve the issue.

What can I do?

EDIT:

Upon suggestion, I updated the killer drivers.
    All seemes fine of a while, then, after the laptop went to suspended state, I noticed the external mouse stopped working, while the touchpad worked.
    After plugging and unplugging, I rebooted.
    Laptop stuck to reboot for 6 min (usually takes 6 seconds) then BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Log:

MEGA

Athamas, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in nwifi.sys

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated Network drivers may be the possible reason why you are experiencing the error BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in nwifi.sys. To better assist you, we'd like to clarify if your Network drivers are updated.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the suggestion shared by XP ROCKS on this

thread
    on how to reinstall your killer networking Bandwidth Control Filter Driver.

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I am receiving frequent BSODS and I am unsure why. I found the latest dump file, I hope this information helps. All support will be appreciated. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level...
  3. Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I am receiving frequent BSODS and I am unsure why. I found the latest dump file, I hope this information helps. All support will be appreciated. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level...
  4. Constant BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD: Hi all, I keep getting the same crash over and over again, and i cant quite figure out what to do to fix the issue... Minidump below:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD: Hi all, I keep getting the same crash over and over again, and i cant quite figure out what to do to fix the issue... Minidump below:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD

8. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having frequent blue screen issues on my laptop, often enough that I can't complete any work. The stop code is sometimes SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and with "What failed: Wdf0100.sys". Sometimes, the stop code is DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with no...
  9. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello guys. I purchased a computer about a month and half ago from a reputable website here in the Czech Republic. Info from DXDIAG Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Language: English Regional Setting:...
  10. Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: 112218-50437-01.dmp 22.11.2018 19:35:33 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`c8b3ed80 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff802`5accb5aa dxgmms1.sys dxgmms1.sys+b5aa DirectX Graphics MMS Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systen Microsoft Corporation...