Windows 10: Constant BSOD either from playing games for less than 30 mins, or from just running any program

Discus and support Constant BSOD either from playing games for less than 30 mins, or from just running any program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all, I have been getting BSOD for the past couple weeks now. I resolved the issue back in December of the last year. I believe after a recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DillonSL, May 27, 2020.

1. DillonSL Win User

Constant BSOD either from playing games for less than 30 mins, or from just running any program

Hey all, I have been getting BSOD for the past couple weeks now. I resolved the issue back in December of the last year. I believe after a recent update with windows it has come back. I rebooted to an old save location and ran some clean ups and cleaned my computer hoping that would help. No avail.

The errors that I have gotten are here in this link

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Crash Logs - BSOD

https://imgur.com/a/D3K8go4

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dDT4BhRPcetCZSrX8k2I2AWnqm6deuFA

The last link would be the files labeled with BSOD and a number

CPU: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 GAMING I7 LGA 1151 Intel Z270 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Storage: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB OS: Win 10

Really need some help on this one, need my computer for school and I cannot have BSOD happening.

:)

DillonSL, May 27, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, May 27, 2020
  4. Rahneesh Win User

Constant BSOD either from playing games for less than 30 mins, or from just running any program

Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.

My pc .. dell 7567 i7
    Graphx.. nvidia 1050ti 4gb

Games like farcry primal,Mirror edge catalyst.. and don bradman cricet 2014.... got some issue.

After playing them about 10 min to 30 min (it varies) in between the gaming.. screen turns black and freezes the game.. then after a while game returns to normal ... means.. its like black frames coming in the game... please help me.

Rahneesh, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD either from playing games for less than 30 mins, or from just running any program - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD either

2. Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD: I've been having issues with my windows that have gotten really bad recently. A month or two ago I was streaming some Destiny 2, and my game kept crashing over and over again until my pc eventually bluescreened. I thought my CPU was overheating since I have a Ryzen 7000...
  3. Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD: I've been having issues with my windows that have gotten really bad recently. A month or two ago I was streaming some Destiny 2, and my game kept crashing over and over again until my pc eventually bluescreened. I thought my CPU was overheating since I have a Ryzen 7000...
  4. my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins: This started just today after windows was reinstalled or i did a windows reset most likely reinstalled but i cant be for sure since it kept some of the info on the pc but anyways my pc just has been disconnecting to my internet like crazy its very far away from the router but...
  5. my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins: This started just today after windows was reinstalled or i did a windows reset most likely reinstalled but i cant be for sure since it kept some of the info on the pc but anyways my pc just has been disconnecting to my internet like crazy its very far away from the router but...
  6. my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Constant BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD When Playing Games: Hey everyone. I've been experiencing a lot of issues with Blue Screening, but I have only ever noticed it while playing games. Some games do fine, others do not. I can play things like CoD, Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield, etc. etc. Then when I try to play something...
  8. Games running for less than half the usual fps

Games running for less than half the usual fps: Hello there, this is my first time posting here so bear with me. Since 3 days ago, while i was playing a game Sekiro shadows die twice i was playing normally, capped at 60 steady fps, nothing that my PC can't handle. About 45 minutes in, the game suddenly froze for a second...
  9. Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.: My pc .. dell 7567 i7 Graphx.. nvidia 1050ti 4gb Games like farcry primal,Mirror edge catalyst.. and don bradman cricet 2014.... got some issue. After playing them about 10 min to 30 min (it varies) in between the gaming.. screen turns black and freezes the game.....
  10. Constant BSOD playing games

Constant BSOD playing games: Hi there I recently built a computer with a legitimate copy of windows 10. Whenever I try to play a game on steam (single player) my computer ends up crashing. All my drivers are up to date and have even installed the drivers off the cd that came with my motherboard. I used...