Windows 10: Constant BSOD error after a few minutes of use

Discus and support Constant BSOD error after a few minutes of use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, Since around April, my surface pro 3 i5 started malfunctioning and I keep getting BSOD after a couple of minutes of use. I tried to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ar0me, Jun 9, 2020.

1. ar0me Win User

Constant BSOD error after a few minutes of use

Hi there,

Since around April, my surface pro 3 i5 started malfunctioning and I keep getting BSOD after a couple of minutes of use.

I tried to reset windows and after I wipe everything and during the setup process the BSOD comes back.

I suspect it has something to do with the wifi driver since I see it act up disconnect/reconnect as well during the few minutes of use I get before BSOD.

Another problem is everytime the Stop Code is showing something different, I got the following errors:

STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed: mrvlpcie8897.sys

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BAD_POOL_CALLER

I uploaded my miniDump to that link, anyone has any clue what I can do at this point?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhTFddQnzgXSiL96prhPuxb5ofWcLw?e=acM8Jj

Thanks a lot in advance!

:)

ar0me, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jun 9, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD error after a few minutes of use - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD error

2. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has a DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start-up, but when I restart it's fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MQXZQZhVteTSbYPQXF_Yuf43KNad9sjR?usp=sharing here is the minidump folder. I...
  3. Constant BSOD after ~10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD after ~10 minutes: Hi, My laptop constantly blue screens after around 10 minutes with error code: CRITICAL_PROCCESS_DIED. The only time it doesn't crash is when I'm running a resource demanding program.My device has crashed twice while writing this. Right now I'm forced to have a demanding game...
  4. Constant BSOD after ~10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD after ~10 minutes: Hi, My laptop constantly blue screens after around 10 minutes with error code: CRITICAL_PROCCESS_DIED. The only time it doesn't crash is when I'm running a resource demanding program.My device has crashed twice while writing this. Right now I'm forced to have a demanding game...
  5. Constant BSOD after ~10 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  7. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  8. BSoD constantly happening few minutes after starting laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD constantly happening few minutes after starting laptop: Hello! Today I started getting BSoD out of nowhere. I've tried running "sfc /scannow" but that told me everything is fine, I've also tried "clean boot", but even then I again got the BSoD, and everytime I get the blue screen it's weirdly zoomed in, and thus I can't see what...
  9. Bsod after few minutes of sleep

Bsod after few minutes of sleep: Hello people my pc goes off when i want to sleep it first the monitor turn off but other hardware working till few minutes. it worked fine till last two days this is my first topic about this problem Windows 10 is not going to sleep anymore please if anyone help read...
  10. BSOD after a few minutes of idle

BSOD after a few minutes of idle: After leaving my computer alone for a few minutes my computer restarts with a REGISTRY_ERROR BSOD. I have disabled ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 Critical" and ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 64 Critical" and also ran sfc/scannow with no integrity violation. I uninstalled...