Windows 10: Constant BSOD errors

Discus and support Constant BSOD errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been through this for a while, I have RMA'ed my RAM and GPU, reinstalled windows, ran memtest84 to verify RAM integrity, ran driver verifier,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr C4NC3L, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Mr C4NC3L Win User

Constant BSOD errors

I have been through this for a while, I have RMA'ed my RAM and GPU, reinstalled windows, ran memtest84 to verify RAM integrity, ran driver verifier, basically done all I can to fix this issue. Most recent fix attempt was RMA my GPU which short of the replacement GPU having the same issue I dont think that it is causing the BSOD's. Interestingly the BSOD's slowed down after the GPU RMA so maybe it was only part of the problem. Linked in this post is a Onedrive link to the 5 most recent BSOD crashes, Please someone look at them and let me know how to fix this issue.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhVjAvbh49

:)

Mr C4NC3L, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Sep 23, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

Constant BSOD errors

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Constant BSOD errors

1. Constant BSOD errors - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD errors

2. Constant BSOD Error Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Error Messages: I need help trying to troubleshoot a constant BSOD error. It's been happening consistently for about 2-3 weeks now and I haven't added/changed/removed any components.Here's what I've already done:Run DISM ToolDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  3. Constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD errors: I have been through this for a while, I have RMA'ed my RAM and GPU, reinstalled windows, ran memtest84 to verify RAM integrity, ran driver verifier, basically done all I can to fix this issue. Most recent fix attempt was RMA my GPU which short of the replacement GPU having...
  4. Constant BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Errors: I have been experiencing varying BSOD errors irql_not_less_than..., Bad_Pool_Caller, System service exception, Internal power error that all are attributed to "ntoskrnl.exe" according to bluescreenview. To address these issues I have done everything that I can find/think of...
  5. Constant BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Errors: I have been experiencing varying BSOD errors irql_not_less_than..., Bad_Pool_Caller, System service exception, Internal power error that all are attributed to "ntoskrnl.exe" according to bluescreenview. To address these issues I have done everything that I can find/think of...
  6. Constant BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant BSOD with different errors

Constant BSOD with different errors: I am getting BSOD's for Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION with different errors, the ones I've seen are dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-bsod-with-different-errors/0aa570f2-e0dd-4255-9238-9ce4e34769e2
  8. Constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD errors: So recently my PC (specs at bottom of post) has started to have constant BSOD errors. I have already googled most of the error codes I've gotten (system service exception, page fault in non paged area, and unexpected store exception) and many of them suggested a corrupted...
  9. Constant BSOD errors

Constant BSOD errors: Hello, Since I updated my computer to a new one -with the old PSU though- I've had constant crashes and errors while using the computer, but only once while gaming. Oddly enough, while gaming it is when it's the most stable. Seems like anything related to YouTube and music...
  10. Multiple Constant BSOD Errors

Multiple Constant BSOD Errors: Every time I boot up my PC I get constant BSOD errors stretching from KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED to SYSTYM_SERVICE_EXEPTION, CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION and countless others, if you can please help me, my file is attached. 34497