Windows 10: Constant BSOD especially when playing games

Discus and support Constant BSOD especially when playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I'm getting BSOD especially when I'm playing videogames. From what I could get the dump files indicates that it's a memory corruption and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jorge WilmarAtienza, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Constant BSOD especially when playing games

Hi!

I'm getting BSOD especially when I'm playing videogames.

From what I could get the dump files indicates that it's a memory corruption and a ntkrnlmp.exe errors.

But I'm not good at reading minidumps so if anyone can pls help me.

Here are the dmps: https://mega.nz/#F!JNlh3Zxb!h_9dk7X93yb1xv0JuvRY-w

:)

Jorge WilmarAtienza, Mar 21, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Constant BSOD especially when playing games

Constant BSOD windows 10

Hi

Game compatibility issues are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We need additional information to help further isolate your concern.

• Have you tried lowering the settings of the games your playing to check if it helps?
    • May know the stop error code showing on your screen whenever you encounter the blue screen errors? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    In the meantime, since 70% of computer crashes are caused by a faulty driver, we suggest running the
    Driver Verifier tool to help resolve the issue. Click this
    link
    , then follow the steps on How to start Driver Verifier section. We suggest selecting the 2nd option in step 3.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD especially when playing games

1. Constant BSOD especially when playing games - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD especially

2. Constant BSOD Especially when Laptop is Plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Especially when Laptop is Plugged in: I have been having constant BSOD's that can happen more than 10 times a day. I've tried almost every possible solution I can find online sfc/scannow, chkdsk C:, memtest86, testdisk and have found zero issues from it. The BSOD mainly happens when I plug my charger in...
  3. Constant BSOD Especially when Laptop is Plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Especially when Laptop is Plugged in: I have been having constant BSOD's that can happen more than 10 times a day. I've tried almost every possible solution I can find online sfc/scannow, chkdsk C:, memtest86, testdisk and have found zero issues from it. The BSOD mainly happens when I plug my charger in...
  4. Constant BSOD when downloading/playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD when downloading/playing certain games: I have been having bsod everytime I update or run games on my pc. I have tried to fix this issue by updating windows and drivers, uninstalling/ reinstalling the games, running sfc /scannow, as well as performing memtest86 to test the RAM, but nothing seems to detect an issue....
  5. Constant BSOD when downloading/playing certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD when downloading/playing certain games: I have been having bsod everytime I update or run games on my pc. I have tried to fix this issue by updating windows and drivers, uninstalling/ reinstalling the games, running sfc /scannow, as well as performing memtest86 to test the RAM, but nothing seems to detect an issue....
  6. Constant BSOD when downloading/playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant crashes and BSOD when playing games on laptop

Constant crashes and BSOD when playing games on laptop: I'm trying to figure out if my hardware is failing or not. I've tried pretty much everything recommended but nothing works. Laptop is past warranty at this point as well. I thought it might've just been overheating and got my laptop serviced. New thermal paste was applied...
  8. Constant BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD When Playing Games: Hey everyone. I've been experiencing a lot of issues with Blue Screening, but I have only ever noticed it while playing games. Some games do fine, others do not. I can play things like CoD, Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield, etc. etc. Then when I try to play something...
  9. BSOD Randomly especially when playing games and shutting down

BSOD Randomly especially when playing games and shutting down: Hey guys, for the last few months I have been experiencing crashes that forces me to reboot my machine, BSOD's mainly. I was playing Playerunknown Battlegrounds and I was getting kicked out of game and I have a feeling it was due to something on my computer, after doing all...
  10. Constant BSOD playing games

Constant BSOD playing games: Hi there I recently built a computer with a legitimate copy of windows 10. Whenever I try to play a game on steam (single player) my computer ends up crashing. All my drivers are up to date and have even installed the drivers off the cd that came with my motherboard. I used...