Windows 10: Constant BSOD even after system reset

Discus and support Constant BSOD even after system reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. For months I have been suffering from constant BSODs, especially when playing games, but it can happen at random too. I recently made a system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Covedrim., Feb 9, 2020.

1. Covedrim. Win User

Constant BSOD even after system reset

Hello.

For months I have been suffering from constant BSODs, especially when playing games, but it can happen at random too. I recently made a system reset hoping it would fix the problem, but when I tried playing one of the games that used to cause me a great amount of BSODs, it happened again. I used WhoCrashed to check and it says this:

On Sun 09-02-2020 17:54:29 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\020920-31171-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1C14E0
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x173, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8073FA48A56
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 09-02-2020 17:54:29 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!setjmpex+0x8149
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x173, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8073FA48A56
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

I have checked several times in the past and most of the times the crash was caused by a faulty driver, but I was never able to identify which one.

There was a time when nvidia drivers were causing a lot of the crashes, and I reinstalled them and they stopped, but then BSODs started happening due to a different reason. I have tried to fix the problems several times and it always starts crashing again because of something else. I don't know what else to do anymore. Please help me.

:)

Covedrim., Feb 9, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Feb 9, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Constant BSOD even after system reset

Constant BSODs 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe+142450

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by SpiritX MS MVP on January 5, 2016 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Constant BSOD with Bugcheck 0x00000139

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD even after system reset

1. Constant BSOD even after system reset - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD system

2. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  3. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  4. Constant random BSOD even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant random BSOD even after reset: Hello there!I've been having this issue for embarrassingly enough, months. I would look it up, think I fixed it, and it would go away for a few days. I have done so many things such as DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow, windows memory diagnostic,...
  5. Constant random BSOD even after reset

Constant random BSOD even after reset: Hello there!I've been having this issue for embarrassingly enough, months. I would look it up, think I fixed it, and it would go away for a few days. I have done so many things such as DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow, windows memory diagnostic,...
  6. Constant random BSOD even after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSoD even after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  8. BSoD even after system reset

BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  9. BSODs Even after doing a system reset

BSODs Even after doing a system reset: Hello, For maybe around a month now, I have been having constant BSODs and attempting to fix it myself hasn't been very productive. Note: These BSODs only occur whenever I play a game, mainly Monster Hunter: World. I've tried doing a windows restore using a flashdrive, and...
  10. Constant BSOD with different error messages even after doing a System Reset

Constant BSOD with different error messages even after doing a System Reset: Hi all. I have been suffering from several BSODs for over a year in my laptop. The error message keeps changing, and sometimes I can get 3 or 4 blue screens a day. A few weeks back I did a system reset hoping it would fix these errors, but they keep happening. I already...