Windows 10: Constant BSOD for various errors

Discus and support Constant BSOD for various errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OscarGarciaF, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Constant BSOD for various errors

Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthRun sfc /scannowRun MdSchedRun internet, network adapters and windows update troubleshooterHowever the problem is not fixed yet, I will attach the various minidumps that I got in the same day in the

:)

OscarGarciaF, Sep 16, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Sep 16, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 16, 2022
  4. Constant BSOD for various errors

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

Constant BSOD for various errors

1. Constant BSOD for various errors - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD various

2. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD for various errors: Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun...
  3. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD for various errors: Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun...
  4. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  5. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  6. BSODs with various errors

7. Constantly getting BSOD with various codes

Constantly getting BSOD with various codes: Hi, I keep getting BSOD and I can't figure out why. Two of the most common codes I get are KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I recently upgraded my PC from RX480 to MSI 3070 Ventus 3X OC and put in a new 650W power...
  8. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm being pestered by random BSOD errors including Reference by Pointer PFN List Corrupt System Service exception I am not overclocking to my knowledge anything on my PC. I've tested my RAM and my HDD, both had errors....
  9. Constant various multiple BSOD crashes

Constant various multiple BSOD crashes: Hi; I am getting constant BSOD crashes with random error msgs but all the usual. The PC will run fine for hours and then crash or it will do it as soon as I start working on it. The bigger issue is that my pc almost always crashes overnight and has rebooted when I go to log...
  10. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Latitude E5450 laptop running Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I have started getting the blue screen of death very often (several times a day) with various errors. I did all the hardware diagnostic possible (memtest, CPU, GPU,..), all were...