Windows 10: Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is!

Discus and support Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm BACK. I feel like it was only a few months back that I came here to solve what turned out to be a bad hard drive issue but now I'm back with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vyudali, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Vyudali Win User

Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is!

I'm BACK.

I feel like it was only a few months back that I came here to solve what turned out to be a bad hard drive issue but now I'm back with something else . ..

My computer crashes. A lot. It started off with one occasional crash but just today after trying to figure out what was wrong I got one right after startup.

The two most common causes seem to be these two errors:

KMODE EXCEPTION NO HANDLED

and

DRIVER IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

No specifics are ever shown when the BSOD error happens . . .after looking up these errors all I know is that it's either a bad driver or bad hardware.

I've used multiple diagnostics tools to test the hardware and they all came up ok. RAM (tested with the Windows Memory tester (never gave me the results after restart and not sure how to check) and some other tester I can't recall that said it was 100% ok) , Harddrive (used SeaTools to test and Hot CPU Tester), and motherboard (Hot CPU Tester). The only thing I haven't been able to really test was the graphics card.

My specs (sorry they're in Russian . . I had to use a restore point of when I wanted to download the Russian keyboard but ended up switching my whole system to it. I've had too many restarts to bother restarting again before I at least get this post completed.):

Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is! cc46267c-43b3-4796-b23f-590b35aa3a05?upload=true.png

I've read about deleting fast startup in addition to any unnecessary startup programs which I've done

Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is! 81c945cf-6ad0-4425-8727-f4e5154076b6?upload=true.png

- didn't stop it -and I've read about deleting programs which I've also done to leave only the essentials I used to have on my laptop that's never had issues

Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is! bf1ff552-fee5-42ad-bae1-59a06d16ec1c?upload=true.png

Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is! 8da85284-5466-4271-9d67-46f418af9dad?upload=true.png

(The Russian ones are ones I deleted after this restore point and no, it didn't solve the issue.)

I also went through all of my devices to update the driver and the only one that had anything for it was the NVIDIA graphics driver, which I ended up downloading their updater to fix. Didn't stop the BSODs from happening.

I'm open to all theories at this point .. . The only thing I haven't tried is reinstalling windows because I have so much to transfer and I'm trying to avoid having to do it. Also checking for any physical damage on the hardware because I'm not really sure what I'd be looking for. . .

I had a theory that some MPOW headphone's driver caused it but I doubt something so small could cause it. I'm 80% sure it's the graphics driver but who knows . ..

Is it overheating? Does the motherboard need an update? (and how the heck would i even do that) Do I need to replace the graphics card? I will do anything to get rid of my computer issues at this point. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Vyudali, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Sep 30, 2018
  3. rg2007 Win User
    Constant BSOD

Hello everyone, I've been having constant BSOD issues. I did a memtest on ram to see if that was the issue and the ram tested fine.

I replaced the GPU and I still got a BSOD. I provided a link to my dump files.

Thank you so much for your time.

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AkJETW-Gin2zdEY27_93-8ACr4k

rg2007, Sep 30, 2018
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is! - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD I'm

2. Constant seemingly random BSOD, no idea what it wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant seemingly random BSOD, no idea what it wrong: Hi I've been having an issue where I get constant seemingly random BSOD. I look in event viewer and this error message is always popping up; "The inpoutx64 service failed to start due to the following error:" The driver was not loaded because it failed its initialization...
  3. Constant seemingly random BSOD, no idea what it wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant seemingly random BSOD, no idea what it wrong: Hi I've been having an issue where I get constant seemingly random BSOD. I look in event viewer and this error message is always popping up; "The inpoutx64 service failed to start due to the following error:" The driver was not loaded because it failed its initialization...
  4. Cannot narrow down LiveKernelEvent errors!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot narrow down LiveKernelEvent errors!: I was wondering if anyone can help me with these LiveKernelEvent errors that I have been having off and on ever since a windows update. I also got a new nvidia 3080 with an 850 watt psu around the same time. I was CTD mostly in various high demand games, but I haven't seen...
  5. Narrowing down cause of BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Narrowing down cause of BSODs: I’ve been getting blue screens when trying to run intensive games for the past few months. It started out with Garry’s Mod during loading a couple of times, then when I’ve tried to play CoD Warzone. These times it was PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Now last night Windows was consistently...
  6. I'm having semi regular BSOD and I'm not sure how to narrow down the problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having semi regular BSOD and I'm not sure how to narrow down the problem.: Firstly, I have 2 computers that are exactly the same and are only <6 months old. At first neither had any problems, nice and smooth as you'd expect but recently I have started to get BSOD's. I could have the computer on all day with nothing running and no crash. But if I...
  7. I'm done with this error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm done with this error.: I have a bunch of random files on my pc and most likely some malware but idk. I'm trying to reset my computer completely to a fresh windows 10 but I keep getting this error. I will go through the part where it says "preparing to restart" and it will get to 100% then restart....
  8. why so many things wrong

why so many things wrong: why is it things in the program list open but disappear without me being able to use them such as camera, calculator, feedback hub and others and why is it windows 10 freezes up after about 20 minutes and has to be restarted only to have webpages not load completely and why...
  9. So many things wrong

So many things wrong: I recently bought a HP Pavilion desktop and i'm starting to have problems after I updated it. I can't open the task manager even with shortcuts. I can only open Chrome by clicking it on the desktop There are no apps on the taskbar, and when I click anything on it nothing...
  10. Semi-random BSOD need help narrowing down the cause

Semi-random BSOD need help narrowing down the cause: I get a semi-random BSOD every now and again. Sometimes it happens once in a day, other times it goes several days without happening and i just want to narrow it down. 37727