Windows 10: Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis

Discus and support Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, In the last 2 days I have had countless BSOD, I tried to update all drivers and windows as advised when I googled the stop codes. I was advised... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mbageren, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Mbageren Win User

Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis

Hello,
    In the last 2 days I have had countless BSOD, I tried to update all drivers and windows as advised when I googled the stop codes. I was advised to run a verifier in the windows powershell which resulted in constant BSOD when booting. I struggled a long time trying to fix it but in the end I decided to rescue my files before reinstalling windows again.

During installation I received a couple of BSOD but after a few tries it manages to get installed. Now I can enter the desktop but after 2-3min I receive a BSOD again.

I tried to run a RAM diagnostic but no problems where detected.

I feel like I have tried everything in my power, please help me.

Below is a link to my minidump, system info and log:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n4S_SF0MqCvhYZrRZKkc6vl2CR7495mY?usp=sharing

:)

Mbageren, Nov 5, 2020
  2. rvajeff1 Win User

Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis

Hi everyone,

My PC has been having intermittent BSODs for a few months now, and it has been more frequent as of late. I posted a thread about it before, please see
    here
    . The very helpful gentleman in that thread found my smart card reader to potentially be at fault. I have since removed that device and uninstalled its drivers. But yesterday and today, I encountered 2 more BSODs.

I have some new minidump files, found here: Dropbox - File Deleted

Also, here is my system info: Dropbox - File Deleted

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my work PC, I use it for video editing and other similar multimedia work, and I am afraid of the pain that it might cause if these BSODs keep increasing in frequency, and if hardware ends up damaged or similar.
    Thanks in advance!!

rvajeff1, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Minidump analysis

Good morning everyone,

One of the computer in the office is having a BSOD issue. It doesn't happen often, I'd say once or twice a week.

After the BSOD, it reboots and works regularly but I'm worried it could become a bigger issue with time, so I'd appreciate some advice.

I uploaded the Minidump file on OneDrive:

Minidump file

The computer has Windows 10 Pro installed.

Please let me know if you need some more details about the machine.

Thank you in advance.

Davide

IT Services - Italfluid Cosmep, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis

Constant BSOD on Windows 10.

This is my dump file: Im submitting it for analysis, hoping that the constant BSOD im experiencing will be resolved.

Items Shared on 0-25-2020

NicxBasali, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis

1. Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Minidump

2. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  3. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  4. BSOD minidump analysis is needed

BSOD minidump analysis is needed: Hi,My PC crashes intermittently with the BSOD with the WHEA error Minidump folder contains several crash dumps.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bzui4686935ehrm1PN33eh8hF7N7AvWK?usp=sharingCan you please help me to identify the problem causing these...
  5. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Analysis of BSOD minidump file: My PC crashed again recently thus making it the second time it has happened for no reason. I built it just a few months ago and all the components are new except for my GTX 1060 which I kept from my old build. So what I'm asking for is help with analyzing the crash dump...
  6. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analysis of BSOD minidump file: My PC crashed again recently thus making it the second time it has happened for no reason. I built it just a few months ago and all the components are new except for my GTX 1060 which I kept from my old build. So what I'm asking for is help with analyzing the crash dump...
  7. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

8. Minidump Files for Analysis

Minidump Files for Analysis: I've been having computer crashes for about six months now. My computer randomly just restarts, without warning. When I open it back up, I can check the event viewer to see that it had a critical error - error 41 from Kernel-Power. Before, the errors were pointing to Riot...
  9. BSOD - Minidump file analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Minidump file analysis: Hello my Dell Latitude E6320 crashes BSOD - system service crashexception anytime a usb drive is inserted. This has started after a recent windows update. I used verifier, and the laptop started crashing on startup, with following message: Driver verifier detected...
  10. Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis

Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis: Hi everyone, My PC has been having intermittent BSODs for a few months now, and it has been more frequent as of late. I posted a thread about it before, please see here. The very helpful gentleman in that thread found my smart card reader to potentially be at fault. I have...