Windows 10: Constant BSOD, multiple times per day

Discus and support Constant BSOD, multiple times per day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's been a recurring issue for a few months on my custom-built desktop. At first, the errors ranged from a variety of things, but after applying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by utkaar, May 2, 2021.

1. utkaar Win User

Constant BSOD, multiple times per day

It's been a recurring issue for a few months on my custom-built desktop. At first, the errors ranged from a variety of things, but after applying solutions I've found on these support threads and elsewhere, the only error I get anymore is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I can't for the life of me pinpoint what the cause of this is.Specs:AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-CoreGigabyte B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI Mini ITX AM4G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3200 CL16Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB GAMING OCEVGA BQ 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATXMinidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiGe1yC0S3POkz

:)

utkaar, May 2, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, May 2, 2021
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 2, 2021
  4. CP_579 Win User

Constant BSODs and freezes in last 48 hours.

Hello, I've been having constant BSODs and freezes for the last 2 days, mostly while gaming, and sometimes while just casually using the PC. I've seen 4 different kinds of stop codes as well.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL multiple times.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION two times.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA multiple times.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION once more, this time with a tag of "What failed: Wof.sys"

I have tried updating drivers, checking my temperatures to make sure I am not overheating, installing a windows update that failed due to a BSOD, and even doing a system restore to a restore point which was created 5 days ago, which promptly gave me another
    BSOD as soon as I booted up afterwards!

I have used the driver verifier, and have obtained the minidump files that can be found here: minidumps and msinfo 1015.rar

Any help is appreciated.

CP_579, May 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD, multiple times per day - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD multiple

2. BSOD several times per day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD several times per day: I was a happy owner of Surface Laptop 4, and it started over a year ago with random BSOD once a month. Now it comes to several BSODs per day :-I think it started progressing after upgrading to Windows 11, but I'm unsure.I'm not doing anything special on this laptop, mostly...
  3. BSOD several times per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times per day: I was a happy owner of Surface Laptop 4, and it started over a year ago with random BSOD once a month. Now it comes to several BSODs per day :-I think it started progressing after upgrading to Windows 11, but I'm unsure.I'm not doing anything special on this laptop, mostly...
  4. BSoD Multiple Times Per Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD Multiple Times Per Day: My computer has crashed 10 times since the morning of the 18th. I believe them to have begun around the time I installed the game Battlefront 2 2017. Three of the crashed occurred while I was playing the game all three at the exact same point; while searching for a match. Two...
  5. BSOD Multiple Times a Day

BSOD Multiple Times a Day: Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening...
  6. BSOD multiple times a day,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD multiple times a day,: I've been getting BSODs for a long time, about 1-3 times a day. I ran the Driver Verifier. It would crash before reaching the desktop although I did resolve that. Driver that showed in the crash is Hpdskflt.sys. I added the Minidumps, Memory Dumps and System Logs onto...
  7. PC freezing multiple times per day

PC freezing multiple times per day: I've been having issues over the past month or so where my PC will freeze/lock up randomly. The issue has been worse as of recently, just yesterday it froze around 6 or 7 times, a couple times it even froze as my PC was starting up. I've tried many things such as fixing...
  8. Family - multiple time limits per day

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family - multiple time limits per day: I want my child to be able to use her laptop during school hours, but have time limited while at home. How can I set up multiple time limits per day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-multiple-time-limits-per-day/713af6a0-b30d-4845-a4f0-1f60398028be"
  9. Windows Freezing Multiple Times Per Day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Freezing Multiple Times Per Day: Since a Windows update in October 2019, my computer freezes multiple times per day. And by freeze, I mean screen goes static and nothing responds. The only solution is to hold down the power button. I've followed the steps in Performance and Install Integrity Checklist to...
  10. BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD multiple times a day: We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem...