Windows 10: constant bsod need a wizard to help

Discus and support constant bsod need a wizard to help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hineed a tech wizard to really help me out please, ive had multiple bsod with different error codes , ive had a set of new ram installed and i also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josh12212, Jan 14, 2022.

1. josh12212 Win User

constant bsod need a wizard to help

hineed a tech wizard to really help me out please, ive had multiple bsod with different error codes , ive had a set of new ram installed and i also installed a new motherboard to make sure it wasnt them , ive ran memtest it came back with no errors ,ive ran sfc /scannow and the DISM command. it said at first it was amdppm.sys so i downloaded the latest chipset of amd and its still blue screening , please help it driving me nuts , my friend seems to think its the cpu but i hope it isnt ive attached the dumps files below , would love some help thankshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuPIol2o11tdh08K8HwFjNUN_

:)

josh12212, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jan 14, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 14, 2022
  4. constant bsod need a wizard to help

Constant BSODs 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe+142450

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by SpiritX MS MVP on January 5, 2016 from the below link and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...00000139/1b2d07e7-abea-4380-8bf5-c12b7fcd7636

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

constant bsod need a wizard to help

1. constant bsod need a wizard to help - Similar Threads - constant bsod need

2. Constant BSOD caused by SynTP.sys, NEED HELP BADLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD caused by SynTP.sys, NEED HELP BADLY: I'm currently using an HP 15-BA009DX laptop running Windows 10 version 2004. Everything was functioning properly until yesterday when I noticed that my system initiated an upgrade to version 22H2. Unfortunately, during the upgrade process, I accidentally restarted my laptop....
  3. Need help with constant BSODs on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with constant BSODs on my laptop: Hi there. I would like to ask for some help with finding the cause of the constant blue screens I keep getting. I've tried a whole bunch of stuff, but have not been able to find or solve this issue for months now.First off, list of common BSOD bugcheck...
  4. Need help with constant BSODs on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with constant BSODs on my laptop: Hi there. I would like to ask for some help with finding the cause of the constant blue screens I keep getting. I've tried a whole bunch of stuff, but have not been able to find or solve this issue for months now.First off, list of common BSOD bugcheck...
  5. constant bsod need a wizard to help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant bsod need a wizard to help: hineed a tech wizard to really help me out please, ive had multiple bsod with different error codes , ive had a set of new ram installed and i also installed a new motherboard to make sure it wasnt them , ive ran memtest it came back with no errors ,ive ran sfc /scannow and...
  6. constant bsod need a wizard to help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant bsod need a wizard to help: hineed a tech wizard to really help me out please, ive had multiple bsod with different error codes , ive had a set of new ram installed and i also installed a new motherboard to make sure it wasnt them , ive ran memtest it came back with no errors ,ive ran sfc /scannow and...
  7. NTOSKRNL.EXE BSOD Constantly, Need Help

NTOSKRNL.EXE BSOD Constantly, Need Help: Bug Check Code: 0x0000003bCaused by Address ntoskrnl.exe 3f6c20Address in Stack: ntoskrnl.exe+408b69 From Address: fffff803`5ba00000 To Address: fffff803`5ca46000...
  8. Need help with constant BSOD errors.

Need help with constant BSOD errors.: Hello!I've been a victim to the blue screen BSOD errors, mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, for the longest time. I've sought help from here before and was told to turn to the Windows Feedback Hub, but they don't respond, so I've come to this very helpful community to seek help...
  9. Constant BSOD - Need help

Constant BSOD - Need help: I have been having pretty much constant blue screen of deaths for about 6 months or so. Maybe one or two a week, mostly while playing games but occasionally while just browsing chrome or on desktop. Games really will trigger it the most often... I more or less can stream or...
  10. Constant BSODs Need help please

Constant BSODs Need help please: I constantly get BSODs with different error messages, so I'm going to leave information about the errors down below. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it beyond measures. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...