Windows 10: Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020

Discus and support Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue, well multiple issues with my laptop.i get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lennon Soto, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020

Hello, I am having an issue, well multiple issues with my laptop.i get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under low work load like working on music or browsing the internet, when i am playing video games or otherintensive tasks, my laptop doesn't have an issue. these are some of the error's i have received form the blue screens - "kernel_security_check_failure""irql_not_less_or_equal""attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory""system_thread_exception_not_handled""kmode_exception_not_handled"the main erro

:)

Lennon Soto, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen TUF Gaming laptop

Source: CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen-powered TUF Gaming laptops | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Fingerprint scanner is not detected in Asus ROG Zephyrus g14 after Windows update.

I just bought Asus ROG Zephyrus g14. I could use fingerprint scanner when I first setup my laptop. But after some updates, I can't use Windows hello fingerprint sign on. It is not detecting the hardware. Though I installed Goodix driver, it's still showing
    same error.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020 79bd2eaa-398c-4581-868b-b239cdc1d986?upload=true.png

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020 1f092ffc-504d-4e7a-a74d-f58127585295?upload=true.png

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020 2007645a-d0cc-44a5-b57a-d80007082b21?upload=true.png

abdasgupta, Jul 29, 2021
  4. JUI
    jui Win User

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020

Zephyrus G14 BSOD / log inside / critical process die

I have got this laptop (Zephyrus G14 GA401II) for almost two weeks now and I have been getting the blue screen of death many times.

There are 3 scenarios I found when the BSOD occurs.
    1. After long close-lid sleep and the ASUS ROG logo comes up.
    2. After long shut down and the ASUS ROG logo comes up.
    There is also one time when the BSOD occurs, my screen turns black for the entire time and then after the restart, the screen turns back on normally.

I don't get the BSOD every time I wake the computer up from sleep or power it up, even if I let the laptop sleeps for a couple of hours or shut down overnight. I don't know if it's a matter of luck or not. There is not once I get the BSOD during normal using. I think If I don't get BSOD after logging in for a couple of minutes, the machine will run fine for the entire use of that day because there is not once the BSOD occurs during gaming or normal usage.

Things I have done so far:
    - Ran -/SFC scannow
    - Update all drivers / Windows update (If I don't miss any)
    - Remove Third parties Antivirus
    - Ran SSD bad sectors check
    - Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic

I also used WinDBG to check the image name and It's mostly ntkrnlmp.exe and ntdll.dll once
    Process name I found during bug check is: svchost.exe (2 times), csrss.exe (2 times), services.exe
    I don't know if that helps.

Here is the log file from the V.2 collector program.
    Attachment 308916Attachment 308916

Thanks!

P.S. My BSOD error is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Thema:

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020

1. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020 - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD ASUS

2. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...
  3. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...
  4. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error: My Asus Zephyrus G14 GA401IV-BR9N6 AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is getting bluescreen of death error atleast twice a day. I cannot figure out what is the accurate error due to many different bluescreen errors. I have updated all my driversNvidia,...
  5. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error: My Asus Zephyrus G14 GA401IV-BR9N6 AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is getting bluescreen of death error atleast twice a day. I cannot figure out what is the accurate error due to many different bluescreen errors. I have updated all my driversNvidia,...
  6. Constant BSOD since new ASUS G14 GA401IV 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD since new ASUS G14 GA401IV 2020: I have a 2020 Zephyrus G14 that's been trouble off and on since new. It shipped with windows 10, I'm running 11 on it now but the various OS resets and clean installs I've done haven't seemed to make a difference. The only driver issue I know I have is sometimes I'll try to...
  7. Constant BSOD since new ASUS G14 GA401IV 2020

Constant BSOD since new ASUS G14 GA401IV 2020: I have a 2020 Zephyrus G14 that's been trouble off and on since new. It shipped with windows 10, I'm running 11 on it now but the various OS resets and clean installs I've done haven't seemed to make a difference. The only driver issue I know I have is sometimes I'll try to...
  8. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14: Hi, for these past few months, I'm having a constant BSOD issue up to 5 times a day while using.My laptop info attached below DxDiag.I get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under...
  9. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14: Hi, for these past few months, I'm having a constant BSOD issue up to 5 times a day while using.My laptop info attached below DxDiag.I get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under...
  10. CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen TUF Gaming laptop

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen TUF Gaming laptop: ASUS is having a busy day at CES 2020. In the afternoon it announced the Zephyrus G14 from its ASUS ROG brand and new Ryzen-powered TUF Gaming laptops, in addition to the company’s morning announcements of new laptop and desktop computers. [img] Zephyrus G14 The Zephyrus...