Windows 10: CONSTANT BSOD, out of nowhere, can't duplicate scenario....Dumps Included

Discus and support CONSTANT BSOD, out of nowhere, can't duplicate scenario....Dumps Included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; CONSTANT BSOD, out of nowhere, can't duplicate scenario....Dumps IncludedHi all,I have been dealing with random BSODs for weeks. So much that I wound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nriggi15, May 11, 2021.

1. Nriggi15 Win User

CONSTANT BSOD, out of nowhere, can't duplicate scenario....Dumps Included

CONSTANT BSOD, out of nowhere, can't duplicate scenario....Dumps IncludedHi all,I have been dealing with random BSODs for weeks. So much that I wound up formatting, clean installing windows, I thought I was in the clear, but it started up again...I have updated all drivers, reseated RAM, tried literally everything. Nothing changed either, All hardware is the same I upgraded RAM and HD months ago, well before all this started.I have attached the most recent dumps below. Crashes are totally random. I could be scrolling Twitter, youtube, playing a game, using Photoshop, even right at startup

:)

Nriggi15, May 11, 2021
  2. rg2007 Win User

Constant BSOD

Hello everyone, I've been having constant BSOD issues. I did a memtest on ram to see if that was the issue and the ram tested fine.

I replaced the GPU and I still got a BSOD. I provided a link to my dump files.

Thank you so much for your time.

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AkJETW-Gin2zdEY27_93-8ACr4k

rg2007, May 11, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, May 11, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums CONSTANT BSOD, out of nowhere, can't duplicate scenario....Dumps Included :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

CONSTANT BSOD, out of nowhere, can't duplicate scenario....Dumps Included [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

1. CONSTANT BSOD, out of nowhere, can't duplicate scenario....Dumps Included - Similar Threads - CONSTANT BSOD nowhere

2. BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD out of nowhere: So yeah basically that's all I know.Here's my specs: https://spec-ify.com/profile/91f319fbHere's the dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xMk51lwbfRpGRFQ3Um6hqWSE_IXGiO-A/view?usp=sharing...
  3. BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD out of nowhere: So yeah basically that's all I know.Here's my specs: https://spec-ify.com/profile/91f319fbHere's the dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xMk51lwbfRpGRFQ3Um6hqWSE_IXGiO-A/view?usp=sharing...
  4. BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD help, dumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help, dumps included: Laptop: i9 11th gen, rtx 3060. 16 ram 1 slot, 1 soldered. Basically, I have a lot of bsods happening with my laptop. When i wake up in the morning its shutdown because of a BSOD, when i disconnect from monitor i get a bsod. was able to fix this using the manufactures graphics...
  6. constant restarts and bsod recent dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant restarts and bsod recent dump files included: hi , i was playing a war thunder a couple of days ago and noticed my computer was running a bit warm so i went into my bios and since then I've had a nightmare , as soon as i went into it my computer restarted numerous times blue screen constantly , so i googled all the...
  7. constant restarts and bsod recent dump files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant restarts and bsod recent dump files included: hi , i was playing a war thunder a couple of days ago and noticed my computer was running a bit warm so i went into my bios and since then I've had a nightmare , as soon as i went into it my computer restarted numerous times blue screen constantly , so i googled all the...
  8. constant restarts and bsod recent dump files included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD, crash dump included

BSOD, crash dump included: this computer of mine has been very abusive and unreliable for the last month. it's constantly throwing up blue screens but the damn blue screen goes away so fast i can't see what stop code it's giving me. i've tried re-installing windows, windows updates, driver updates,...
  10. BSoD out of nowhere

BSoD out of nowhere: Was playing the Sims 4 and got a BSoD DESKTOP-E3C6UKV-Sun_10_15_2017_202724_11.zip 95521