Windows 10: Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.

Discus and support Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ehua888, Apr 13, 2021.

1. ehua888 Win User

Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys, system thread exception not handled, and kmode exception not handled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]All of this started happening around a days ago after I updated my nvidia drivers to the lastest version and had some windows update which I believe going off the update history - don't exactly remember the day I updated was called "2021-02 Cumulated Update Review for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 20H2 for x64 KB601554." I'm not sure if this is useful info but hopefully it's of some use.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]I ran into no issues prior to my gpu driver update and windows update.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]My PC components are: intel i5 6600k, evga gtx 2060, gigabyte z170x ud3 motherboard, crucial 1tb ssd, 8gb x 2 g.skill ram, and 650w corsair psu.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]I also ran a windows memory diagnostic and found no issues and also checked for any bad sectors on my ssd and found none.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]I also found out today that my virus and threat protection has stopped and when I clicked to restart it, I got "unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Any help would be greatly appreciated![/COLOR]

:)

ehua888, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Apr 13, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.

Constant SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION netio.sys BSOD

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.

1. Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do. - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD recently

2. Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do: I built a new computer and at first i had no problems but i have recently had bsod too frequently and i wanted to reach out to see if anyone could help me!DUMP FILE :************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  3. Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do: I built a new computer and at first i had no problems but i have recently had bsod too frequently and i wanted to reach out to see if anyone could help me!DUMP FILE :************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  4. Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  6. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  7. My PC froze twice today and i have no clue what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC froze twice today and i have no clue what to do: So as title says my desktop PC froze today twice Ryzen 5 5600x, AMD 6900XT, 16GB RAM Corsair, 2 SSD's Crucial, in reliability monitor i got two hardware error messages :Tested Prime95 CPU stress test nothing, Windows memory diagnostic nothing, and gpu stress test also...
  8. Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.

Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.: Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant. Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys,...
  9. I have no clue whats happening, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue whats happening, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZoinksRagey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kps1bb/i_have_no_clue_whats_happening_please_help/
  10. CONSTANT BSODs. What do I do?

CONSTANT BSODs. What do I do?: So I don't know if this is a RAM problem or not, but I ran Memtest until 1000% and got no errors. I ran it from the desktop and instead of booting from a usb, so I don't know if that makes a difference. I keep getting constant BSODs with different errors, and I don't know...