Windows 10: Constant BSOD since last Windows 10 update

Discus and support Constant BSOD since last Windows 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all Ever since the latest windows 10 update I've been bombarded with constant BSOD errors. My PC has become that unstable that it'll sometimes even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shounen, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Shounen Win User

Constant BSOD since last Windows 10 update

Hi all

Ever since the latest windows 10 update I've been bombarded with constant BSOD errors. My PC has become that unstable that it'll sometimes even crash every 5 minutes. Every time the BSOD is about the same thing: error code 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000094, 0xfffff8027de3afa6, 0xffffab06f66e1bd0, 0x000000000000005a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I've done the obvious things which I could find online such as scan my RAM, doing those automatic repair steps in cmd, but nothing seems to work. I've tried finding the possible corrupt driver if there is one but to no avail. I've installed all windows updates, even the optional ones, but this did not resolve my issue.

It's important to note that I had the same issues in the past. Back then, when the latest Windows 10 update was installed I also got the BSODs with the same error code. I managed to resolve the issue by reverting my Windows 10 back to an earlier version before the latest updates were installed and the issue instantly went away. However, this can never be the proper solution, because no longer updating my W10 seems like the wrong way to go.

Today I retried installing the latest Windows 10 updates, after ignoring Windows begging me to do so for weeks. The moment I installed them, the issues resurfaced, making my desktop as unstable as a jelly pudding.

I've uploaded the MEMORY.DMP file it creates every time it crashes to my OneDrive. Please find it here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApTRLNiMs8c4ji1slRlgxwfHWaIe?e=PaA5Ei

I hope someone can help me figure out what I have to do to resolve the issue. It has been driving me up the wall for a whole day now. Due to all COVID-19 precautions, I'm mainly working from home now so this machine is vital to my income. I appreciate everyone who's willing to help me with this.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Shounen, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD since last Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD since

2. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  3. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  4. Windows crashes BSOD since last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes BSOD since last Update: Hello,since the latest update, I can't boot my Surface Laptop Pro 2 to Windows anymore. During the boot process, I get a blue screen with the error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. The recovery tool can't help me either, because it can't find an account with administration...
  5. Constant BSOD's after last windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD's after last windows update: I uptaded windows 10, I was gaming online and I stopped having access to the internet although it appears that I was connected, after some seconds a BSOD popped on my screen, later when I decided to play again the same thing happened, I'm thinking it's just the update since...
  6. BSODs since last update

BSODs since last update: Split from this thread. Hi Windows 10 Support, I'm having very unstable machine since last update gone in 20H2, see below for more details: Hi Everyone, Would you please be able to assist, i'm having unpredictable BSOD errors in Windows 10 latest update 20H2, going...
  7. since last update, constantly losing internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    since last update, constantly losing internet access: Windows (build 2004, 19041.508) seems to think I should be using wifi instead of ethernet, I randomly get no internet access and have to enable wifi and disable airplane mode and then disable wifi and enable airplane mode just to reconnect ethernet. It's really annoying, the...
  8. Random BSODs since update last week

Random BSODs since update last week: Windows version 1903. Ever since a middle of the night update last week (10/5) the system has random bsods. Also cannot access the system information app, "windows management files may be moved or missing." although running sfc /scannow reports everything is fine. The...
  9. Bluetooth constantly cutting in and out since last Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth constantly cutting in and out since last Windows update: I've got some Bluetooth headphones that I use regularly. They were working completely fine with my Windows 10 PC until the most recent update, now Bluetooth constantly gets choppy and distorted or straight up cuts out. It's super frustrating. I'm using a Bluetooth USB adapter...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538