Windows 10: Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Discus and support Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having constant blue screens with the stop code of Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. I have checked in BlueScreenView and it says from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AngHerath, Sep 17, 2018.

1. AngHerath Win User

Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

I have been having constant blue screens with the stop code of Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. I have checked in BlueScreenView and it says from the dump that the blue screen is caused by HAL.dll . Parameter 1 is "00000000`00000026".

:)

AngHerath, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Constant BSOD even on stock default

As others have addressed, we need the BSOD code, looks something like OxO.....124 or similar.
    Without the code or the error listed above the stop code, we are all just taking pot shots at your issue.

I agree if its all of a sudden, its likely ram and as Frick addressed, its very easy to test and verify with memtest 86+ in DOS.

sneekypeet, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Constant BSOD windows 10

Hi

Game compatibility issues are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We need additional information to help further isolate your concern.

• Have you tried lowering the settings of the games your playing to check if it helps?
    • May know the stop error code showing on your screen whenever you encounter the blue screen errors? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    In the meantime, since 70% of computer crashes are caused by a faulty driver, we suggest running the
    Driver Verifier tool to help resolve the issue. Click this
    link
    , then follow the steps on How to start Driver Verifier section. We suggest selecting the 2nd option in step 3.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

1. Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Stop

2. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  3. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION stop code: I just finished assembling my new system ASUS Maximus z690 Extreme, Intel i9-12900k, ROG Strix RTX3090, Vengeance DDR5 5600Mhz 2x16Gbs, Samsung 980 PRO Series-2TB PCIe NVMe - M.2 SSD and Samsung 970 PRO Series-1TB PCIe NVMe - M.2 SSDFirst thing I did was upgrade the BIOS ......
  4. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION stop code: I just finished assembling my new system ASUS Maximus z690 Extreme, Intel i9-12900k, ROG Strix RTX3090, Vengeance DDR5 5600Mhz 2x16Gbs, Samsung 980 PRO Series-2TB PCIe NVMe - M.2 SSD and Samsung 970 PRO Series-1TB PCIe NVMe - M.2 SSDFirst thing I did was upgrade the BIOS ......
  5. Driver_Verifier_dma_Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver_Verifier_dma_Violation BSOD: Hello, I have been dealing with this issue for a while now and it is finally time I reach out since I can't seem to find an answer on google. My PC has been blue screening as well as having micro freezes and I have no idea why. The error code that I get when a crash happens...
  6. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6

BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6: Hello One of our Lenovo P53 Notebooks threw this bluescreen today, out of nowhere the user was typing in notepad. It is not reproducable. Driver verifier is disabled. I have a minidmup and a memorydump, please tell me what's needed. I tried analyzing them using WinDBG...
  7. Constant BSOD with different stop codes

Constant BSOD with different stop codes: Hello all, would really appreciate some help with this. At my wits end. Process of elimination will not work with hardware removal, as the system is dependent on each other part to work, ie. cannot remove RAM to see if that's the cause, or the PSU, or the chipset or...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: I am getting a BSOD on my system intermittently. There is no specific application that triggers it, but my system is consistently connected to a Dell TB16 Dock.Here is the minidump file ....
  9. Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes

Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes: I've been getting BSODs for months now when gaming and I can't figure out what's going on. Here's the list of stop codes which I've tried troubleshooting individually with no success: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area IRQL Not Less or Equal Kernel Security Check Failure APC...
  10. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6): I have been getting this error (BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)) typically while playing video games but have seen it occur simply idling. The thing that I find strange is that I don't even have the Driver Verifier turned on. I have done the "verifier /reset" command...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop code driver verifier dma violation

2. bsod dma violation

3. constant stop code error

4. Verifier,
  5. windows 10 stop code: driver verifier dma violation,
  6. bsod hypervisor_stop code,
  7. stop code-driver_verify_dma_violation,
  8. stop code driver_verifier_dma_violation,
  9. driver verifier dma violation windows 10,
  10. stop code: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION,
  11. stop code: driver verifier dma violation,