Windows 10: Constant BSOD - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was....

Discus and support Constant BSOD - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have a Windows 10 with all the most recent updates. For the past few months, I have been getting Blue Screen of Death BSOD constantly. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by v_knz, Aug 16, 2020.

1. v_knz Win User

Constant BSOD - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was....

Hello.

I have a Windows 10 with all the most recent updates.

For the past few months, I have been getting Blue Screen of Death BSOD constantly.

I tried doing memory checks, driver updates, reinstalled Windows from scratch... But nothing works

After I do those checks, the system works well for a few days, but then the BSODs return almost everyday.

The link for the most recent dump file is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SxXqHGe_1usddJOujaA9Lds1jZJUWTr4/view?usp=sharing

Can someone help me figure out what is wrong with my system and how I can solve it?

Thanks

:)

v_knz, Aug 16, 2020

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Aug 16, 2020
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

try This

How To Fix ‘The Computer Has Rebooted From a Bugcheck’ Error

1. Check For the memory problems. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck usually occurs due to memory, CPU, or driver related problem.
    2. Perform a clean boot. Well, if you believe that you are getting the error message due to third-party services, then you can try performing a clean boot.
    3. Update the drivers. Well, this specific BSOD error sometimes occurs due to outdated or corrupted device drivers

computerservice42, Aug 16, 2020
  4. UNDCTIATC Win User

This is causing 90% of my Win7 64bit BSOD's...

WTF is this?

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff9e0084e02c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88003c7b293, 0x0000000000000005

any suggestions thnx a bunch!

UNDCTIATC, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was.... - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD computer

2. Constant BSOD "Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD "Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck": I recently spent 2000$+ on a new pc but ever since I fully got it set up it has been CONSTANTLY giving me blue screens. After countless of attempts of trying to fix whatever it was I have found nothing. I have finally come to here for help... The event viewer displays this...
  3. Constant BSOD "Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD "Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck": I recently spent 2000$+ on a new pc but ever since I fully got it set up it has been CONSTANTLY giving me blue screens. After countless of attempts of trying to fix whatever it was I have found nothing. I have finally come to here for help... The event viewer displays this...
  4. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....: This has been happening for many days now, my computer just reboots itself on its own, this happens while im playing a game. I have chrome running in the background. When this bugcheck happens my computer screen just goes black and then my computer restarts. I dont know what...
  5. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....: This has been happening for many days now, my computer just reboots itself on its own, this happens while im playing a game. I have chrome running in the background. When this bugcheck happens my computer screen just goes black and then my computer restarts. I dont know what...
  6. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD - BugCheck? The Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - BugCheck? The Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck?: Hi,My less than a month old laptop just got the following error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xffffbc862a8281a2, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8015c44857f. A dump was saved in:...
  8. BSOD - BugCheck? The Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck?

BSOD - BugCheck? The Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck?: Hi,My less than a month old laptop just got the following error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xffffbc862a8281a2, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8015c44857f. A dump was saved in:...
  9. BSOD The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000154...

BSOD The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000154...: I had consistent BSOD after updating to windows 11, I sent my laptop acer predator helios 300 to an Acer support center and they ran tests on the gpu and memory after being fully formatted and everything was ok, they didn't get any BSOD for a week but now that I'm using it,...
  10. BSOD: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e: Hello,All of sudden, system crashed 3 times in a row this morning. I have no clue, but updating all the device drivers. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8074fafa320, 0x0000000000000000. A...