Windows 10: constant BSOD - uploaded minidump file!

Discus and support constant BSOD - uploaded minidump file! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY minidump file attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmWYpHRGqNmJ_C29o4rdg-BRIdC1?e=fzGXE5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RDP227, Feb 7, 2021.

1. RDP227 Win User

constant BSOD - uploaded minidump file!

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

minidump file attached:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmWYpHRGqNmJ_C29o4rdg-BRIdC1?e=fzGXE5

:)

RDP227, Feb 7, 2021
  2. mbksys Win User

Bsod and minidump uploads

So I am getting regular bsod and haven't been able to find which driver is causing it, and uploaded the minidump and system info to OneDrive but need to know who and where to upload to at Microsoft for help.

mbksys, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Mbageren Win User
    Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis

Hello,

In the last 2 days I have had countless BSOD, I tried to update all drivers and windows as advised when I googled the stop codes. I was advised to run a verifier in the windows powershell which resulted in constant BSOD when booting. I struggled a long time
    trying to fix it but in the end I decided to rescue my files before reinstalling windows again.

During installation I received a couple of BSOD but after a few tries it manages to get installed. Now I can enter the desktop but after 2-3min I receive a BSOD again.

I tried to run a RAM diagnostic but no problems where detected.

I feel like I have tried everything in my power, please help me.

Below is a link to my minidump, system info and log:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n4S_SF0MqCvhYZrRZKkc6vl2CR7495mY?usp=sharing

Mbageren, Feb 7, 2021
  4. constant BSOD - uploaded minidump file!

Bsod and minidump uploads

Hi mbksys, I am Rob, an independent and a 14 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as independents we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.
    If you will work with me I will be here to help until the issue is resolved.

Here is the information you need. Basically post the link into a message here so I can download the minidumps and review the troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors <-- read this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/t...

We can analyze the minidumps if you make them available from the OneDrive or other file sharing sites (such as MediaFire). If you have problems uploading the minidumps copy them to the Desktop or the Documents folder and upload them from there.

One-Drive - Share files and folders and change permissions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/sha...

Upload photos and files

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/add...

Zip or upload the contents of C:\Windows\minidump

Use OneDrive to upload collected files

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-U...

Here to help,

Rob

------

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance. Feedback definitely helps us help all.

Rob B. - MVP, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

constant BSOD - uploaded minidump file!

1. constant BSOD - uploaded minidump file! - Similar Threads - constant BSOD uploaded

2. Constant BSOD - Assistance with reading minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD - Assistance with reading minidump: Hi all, I've been getting constant blue screens for the past few weeks and I'm not 100% sure what it is. Recently I've upgraded my PC a bit so I'm assuming it probably has to do with that, I've upgraded the RAM, CPU Cooler and case, and I'm thinking it's likely the RAM.The...
  3. Constant BSOD - Assistance with reading minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD - Assistance with reading minidump: Hi all, I've been getting constant blue screens for the past few weeks and I'm not 100% sure what it is. Recently I've upgraded my PC a bit so I'm assuming it probably has to do with that, I've upgraded the RAM, CPU Cooler and case, and I'm thinking it's likely the RAM.The...
  4. Constant Bsod + minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bsod + minidumps: My computer has been having bsod's for months now and i've tried everything, already asking for help here and other places and nothing works.Things i've tried -Driver Verifier forcing it to crash and getting dumpsupdating amd drivers updating bios and chipsetmemtest, got no...
  5. Constant Bsod + minidumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bsod + minidumps: My computer has been having bsod's for months now and i've tried everything, already asking for help here and other places and nothing works.Things i've tried -Driver Verifier forcing it to crash and getting dumpsupdating amd drivers updating bios and chipsetmemtest, got no...
  6. Constant Bsod + minidumps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant BSOD minidump links included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD minidump links included: I built my wife a computer with mostly all new parts. Only part that wasn't was the graphics card. She has been receiving a ton of blue screens over the last year and they are varying reasons. Not always the same. From IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL to KERNAL errors. It seems to...
  8. Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.

Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.: Created a new build today. Had numerous BSOD throughout the day. Fresh install of Windows 10, specs below: MB - Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AX. CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengence LPX 2*16GB 3600mhz GPU - 1070 8GB Strix STORAGE PCIE - 4.0 1TB Sabrent Rocket m.2...
  9. Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis

Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis: Hello, In the last 2 days I have had countless BSOD, I tried to update all drivers and windows as advised when I googled the stop codes. I was advised to run a verifier in the windows powershell which resulted in constant BSOD when booting. I struggled a long time trying to...
  10. Bsod and minidump uploads

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bsod and minidump uploads: So I am getting regular bsod and haven't been able to find which driver is causing it, and uploaded the minidump and system info to OneDrive but need to know who and where to upload to at Microsoft for help....