Windows 10: Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Seeing my specs no reason I should be crashing, games run fine. Randomly crashes at times sends me a BSOD. Here's specs Windows 10 Home 64-bit Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaredZerillo, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Seeing my specs no reason I should be crashing, games run fine. Randomly crashes at times sends me a BSOD. Here's specs

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz Kaby Lake

16.0GB Dual Corsair Vengance

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z270-A

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX ASUS STRIX ROG

10801863GB Seagate ST2000DX002-2DV1

Corsair H80i v2 Liquid

I've heard it has something to do with a dump file, don't know how to get that need some help I'm unable to play games.

:)

JaredZerillo, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Rudolfos0 Win User

Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD gaming

2. Constant BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ NOT_HANDLED: Lately i start to getting a frequent BSOD. Here is list of some of them link. A few of them were during the windows loading so they didn't even save. Here is my dump files fo the last 2 BSOD link.The things i did:1. Updated all the drivers with windowsdint try yet with 3rd...
  3. Constant BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ NOT_HANDLED: Lately i start to getting a frequent BSOD. Here is list of some of them link. A few of them were during the windows loading so they didn't even save. Here is my dump files fo the last 2 BSOD link.The things i did:1. Updated all the drivers with windowsdint try yet with 3rd...
  4. Constant BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ NOT_HANDLED: Lately i start to getting a frequent BSOD. Here is list of some of them link. A few of them those during the windows loading so they didnt't even save. Here is my dump files fo the last 2 BSOD link.The thing i did:1. Updated all the drivers with windowsdint try yet with 3rd...
  5. Constant BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Constant BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: For the last two days I’ve been trying to fix BSOD errors such as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I’ve tried everything that I could find on the Internet including manual driver updating in Device Manager, updating graphic drivers through GeForce...
  6. Constant BSODs (system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled)

Constant BSODs (system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled): Dealing with near daily BSODs when running intensive software or games. It usually doesn't crash until its under decent load (newer games, rendering, etc.) I have not overclocked my GPU or my CPU. The BSODs I most often get are system_service_exception,...
  7. BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception

BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception: I recently installed a new hard drive into my system. It began to crash with the System_Service_Exception error. I decided that since I was going to reinstall windows on a SSD anyways, I might as well do it now. So I reinstalled windows on a solid state and everything was...
  8. BSOD system_service_exception, when playing

BSOD system_service_exception, when playing: Hello I am beginning to get a BSOD system_service_exception, when i play a game on my pc. Attachment 41818 Thenk you for your help, Anders 25680
  9. BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games: I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire field). It happens both when my system is overclocked and when it is not overclocked (I tried both.) I figured it was a...
  10. Constant "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" BSOD

Constant "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" BSOD: No clue what to do about it. Hoping someone here could help. Tends to happen when I have either Chrome/Firefox or a game open. 39154