Windows 10: constant bsod while gaming

Discus and support constant bsod while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my system just started bsod while i'm playing games. critical software corruption. here is a one drive link to my dmp files and system specs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by olabolajilawal, Jul 6, 2018.

1. constant bsod while gaming

my system just started bsod while i'm playing games. critical software corruption. here is a one drive link to my dmp files and system specs.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgP0880zT6dNk3s3S9b1_0FKic_b

thanks.

my system is an HP Pavilion dv6 AMD A6 8gb ram 650GB hdd.

:)

olabolajilawal, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jul 6, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 6, 2018
  4. constant bsod while gaming

Constant BSOD windows 10

Hi

Game compatibility issues are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We need additional information to help further isolate your concern.

• Have you tried lowering the settings of the games your playing to check if it helps?
    • May know the stop error code showing on your screen whenever you encounter the blue screen errors? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    In the meantime, since 70% of computer crashes are caused by a faulty driver, we suggest running the
    Driver Verifier tool to help resolve the issue. Click this
    link
    , then follow the steps on How to start Driver Verifier section. We suggest selecting the 2nd option in step 3.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

constant bsod while gaming

1. constant bsod while gaming - Similar Threads - constant bsod while

2. Constantly getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly getting BSOD while playing games: Hello, I am constantly getting BSOD while playing games consistently for over a year now. I've tried updating my graphic drivers, swapping my PSU to a new one, DDU and reinstalled brand new drivers but the BSOD still keeps happening. Most of the crash dump points to...
  3. Constantly getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly getting BSOD while playing games: Hello, I am constantly getting BSOD while playing games consistently for over a year now. I've tried updating my graphic drivers, swapping my PSU to a new one, DDU and reinstalled brand new drivers but the BSOD still keeps happening. Most of the crash dump points to...
  4. Constantly getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  6. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  7. Constant BSOD while gaming

Constant BSOD while gaming: I've been getting constant BSOD issues with my pc whilst gaming for several months now with a variety of different bug check codes. Here are some of the them if that's any help at all.0x0000013aIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a...
  8. Constant BSOD While Gaming

Constant BSOD While Gaming: I have gotten the following BSOD's pretty consistently lately. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (dxgmms2.sys) I have been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider using mostly the settings suggested by GeForce Experience...
  9. Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming

Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming: Hi TenForums, I'm posting an issue here that I've already fruitlessly posted on the microsoft forums because I'm all out of ideas.... The text from that post is copied below: Recently I've started having BSODs occur while running games, and more infrequently at random...
  10. Constant BSOD while gaming

Constant BSOD while gaming: Hi guys, I have a pretty new laptop and have so far been unable to do any gaming on it as I get constant BSOD. I sometimes get 'display driver nvidia windows kernel xxx.xx has stopped responding' (which has happened no matter which nvidia driver I've had installed,...