Windows 10: Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install

Discus and support Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After my last topic: Constant BSOD of different types - Microsoft Community I sent the RAM sticks to warranty. No issue found so they sent them back I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sybaris_Caesar, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install

After my last topic: Constant BSOD of different types - Microsoft Community I sent the RAM sticks to warranty. No issue found so they sent them back I live in a country with little to no consumer protection okay!. In the meantime I borrowed a pair of sticks from a friend. Faced BSOD as well so I knew my Windows was to blame. Did a partial fresh install only formatted C: drive. I know, I know it's frowned upon but it was during my exams and it fixed the issues anyway. Until last few weeks that is.Here's a preface and story-time. Me and my little sister use the PC. It has hers and mine Local

:)

Sybaris_Caesar, Nov 29, 2021

2. BSODs with corrupt pagefile - Is That Possible?

Past couple of days I have been having random BSODS. A few examples of the messages was - Memory management / IRQL less than or equal to/ Thread could not be activated/ Page Pool something or other.

First BSODS I have had on this relatively new system so decided to take everything back to stock and test each part. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit BTW.

HDtune error check - fine
    Memtest86 - 10 passes fine
    Prime 95 - 7hrs overnight fine
    Graphics card - furmark/3DMark fine

Go to play a bit of WOW last night and it locks up straight away with memory management issue. So I looked into it a bit and read that it could possibly be a virtual memory/pagefile issue and that if it is corrupted it may cause these issues.

I then set the pagefile to zero and enabled clear pagefile on shutdown in the registry. When it rebooted I let the amount be set by Windows and disabled the registry entry for clearing it on shutdown and will see how it goes.

I had never heard of this issue before causing BSODS, is it common and what should be the next step if I get another one today with the new pagefile in place?

LifeOnMars, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Constant BSOD even on stock default

Do you get BSOD every time? A wise man said to me try the easiest thing first. Run memtest86 first, Update drivers second including the BIOS, then format clean install

You probably just corrupted your system

Jetster, Nov 29, 2021
  4. suat.cini Win User

Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install

Windows 10 constant data corruption SSD

If you are getting constant BSOD, that could be the reason for your DATA corruption. Your SSD seems to be the victim, not the culprit. It may be faulty, though. Its firmware may not be compatible with Windows 10. What I suggest is, you should resolve your
    BSOD issue first. Then go on troubleshooting the other components.

What version of Windows 10 are you on ?

suat.cini, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install

1. Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD corrupted

2. Constant BSOD after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD after clean install: Hi AllI am getting constant BSOD's every couple of hours, sometimes the PC crashes without a blue screen. I have done a clean install of windows with the same issues persisting, as well as replacing the motherboard and running Memtest which shows 0 issues. these are usually...
  3. Constant BSOD after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD after clean install: Hi AllI am getting constant BSOD's every couple of hours, sometimes the PC crashes without a blue screen. I have done a clean install of windows with the same issues persisting, as well as replacing the motherboard and running Memtest which shows 0 issues. these are usually...
  4. Constant BSOD after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install: After my last topic: Constant BSOD of different types - Microsoft Community I sent the RAM sticks to warranty. No issue found so they sent them back I live in a country with little to no consumer protection okay!. In the meantime I borrowed a pair of sticks from a friend....
  6. Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD ---- Windows get corrupted --- BSOD/Corruption right after clean install: After my last topic: Constant BSOD of different types - Microsoft Community I sent the RAM sticks to warranty. No issue found so they sent them back I live in a country with little to no consumer protection okay!. In the meantime I borrowed a pair of sticks from a friend....
  7. BSODs and corrupt files even after clean installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs and corrupt files even after clean installing: I have an HP 255 G7 laptop which I bought in September 2019. At some point in early spring, more often than not when I turn it on the spinning wheel animation freezes and then it either throws a BSOD with the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and then reboots successfully into...
  8. Constant Bsod after clean installation

Constant Bsod after clean installation: Hello everyone, I am getting constant bsod after I completed installation of windows 10. Just when everything is being set up i am getting blue screen saying CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, due to which I am unable to enter the desktop. Before this i had blue screen for MEMORY...
  9. corrupted disk after BSOD

corrupted disk after BSOD: After a BSOD, windows 10 wouldnt boot and i got a purple underscore and after that a white underscore with black screen. I tried to install a new copy from usb and i realised that system partition was empty and wouldnt allow me to install and the other partition was fine. I...
  10. Constant BSOD after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant BSOD after clean install: I just recently did a clean install and now I am getting non-stop BSODs with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED but no specific driver mentioned. Before I did the clean install I had zero crashes but other issues were happening. Every once in a while in the last few months I would...