Windows 10: Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all

Discus and support Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running windows 10 64bit, version 1909 build 18363.535 BSODs never happen when I'm gaming. But whenever I'm not gaming, BSOD will occur every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by restk, Jan 13, 2020.

1. restk Win User

Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all

I'm running windows 10 64bit, version 1909 build 18363.535

BSODs never happen when I'm gaming. But whenever I'm not gaming, BSOD will occur every minute or so. Memory diagnostic tool finds nothing. Chkdsk and sfc scan all return no errors. In frustration I formatted my disk and reinstalled windows hoping it would solve the problem. It only made it worse.

I got multiple BSODs during the windows set up. I tried to update a few drivers but I would get a BSOD before they finish. And now, for the first time, I got BSODS while in safe mode, which has never happened before.

The error codes I've gotten include:

IRQL raises not less or equal, kmode exception not handled, auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql, kernel security check failure, apc index mismatch, and many many many more.

Please help.

V2 log:

DESKTOP-CQE5NFE-(2020-01-11_23-11-08).zip - Google Drive

System information:

sysinfo.PNG - Google Drive

Graphics Card:
    GIGABYTE Geforce RTX 2060 Super

Ram:
    G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3600

Power supply:
    EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 220-G2-0550-Y1 80+ GOLD 550W

:)

restk, Jan 13, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jan 13, 2020
  3. BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all

error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all

1. Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD different

2. Constant screen-freezing & BSoD with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant screen-freezing & BSoD with different error codes: So I was casually playing videogames today and then a BSoD appears. The screen froze so I had to restart my PC manually. 10 minutes later it bluescreens again with a different error code. Then the PC couldn't boot up since it kept freezing and BSoDs kept appearing. This...
  3. Constant screen-freezing & BSoD with different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant screen-freezing & BSoD with different error codes: So I was casually playing videogames today and then a BSoD appears. The screen froze so I had to restart my PC manually. 10 minutes later it bluescreens again with a different error code. Then the PC couldn't boot up since it kept freezing and BSoDs kept appearing. This...
  4. Constant screen-freezing & BSoD with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I get constant bsod with different error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get constant bsod with different error code: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4m8j03ke4d9579lfjxw6b/h?dl=0&rlkey=z0v0j4tacu17h89ib28k9kb0v here are my mini dump files,I have tried several things but not working.to clean install, reset my win 10Buy new dram set, I have try to use only one of dram stick from old/new stick...
  6. I get constant bsod with different error code

I get constant bsod with different error code: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4m8j03ke4d9579lfjxw6b/h?dl=0&rlkey=z0v0j4tacu17h89ib28k9kb0v here are my mini dump files,I have tried several things but not working.to clean install, reset my win 10Buy new dram set, I have try to use only one of dram stick from old/new stick...
  7. I get constant bsod with different error code

8. Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.: For the past week and a half my PC has been crashing and giving me blue screens of death. I updated my BIOS before the crashes kept happening, but I'm not really sure if the events are related. They happen seemingly randomly, not just in one specific application. Each time...
  9. Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.

Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.: For the past week and a half my PC has been crashing and giving me blue screens of death. I updated my BIOS before the crashes kept happening, but I'm not really sure if the events are related. They happen seemingly randomly, not just in one specific application. Each time...
  10. Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.