Windows 10: Constant BSOD with different stop codes

Discus and support Constant BSOD with different stop codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, would really appreciate some help with this. At my wits end. Process of elimination will not work with hardware removal, as the system is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WorkGroup, Oct 3, 2019.

1. WorkGroup Win User

Constant BSOD with different stop codes

Hello all, would really appreciate some help with this. At my wits end.

Process of elimination will not work with hardware removal, as the system is dependent on each other part to work, ie. cannot remove RAM to see if that's the cause, or the PSU, or the chipset or motherboard etc.

Instead, would like to know if there is a Windows 10 error log that may be examined to determine what happened precisely before the crash. Or some other method to do a system analysis of sorts to see what is causing the crash.

Essentially, my new build was purring along wonderfully for about 3 months. A week or so ago, it has started randomly crashing with a blue screen, each time it gives a different Windows stop code before it attempts to restart. Here are the different stop codes it has given:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

My system build is an AMD 6-core desktop, 64 bit Windows 10 OS, on an SSD, 32 gigs ram.

The only pattern or "trigger" I have noticed before each crash is that it occurs from either a browser being used or my mail program. No other programs open or running at the same time, so nothing hardware intensive. The browsers are either Edge or Chrome, and the mail program is Windows Live 2012. Happens upon first opening the browser or mail, or when already open and a new tab is required or linked from within the mail program.

The system may crash several times after the first BSOD occurs before finally stabilizing for a few hours.

Much appreciated again,

-

:)

WorkGroup, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Argaman Win User
    Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Constant BSOD with different stop codes

Constant BSOD even on stock default

As others have addressed, we need the BSOD code, looks something like OxO.....124 or similar.
    Without the code or the error listed above the stop code, we are all just taking pot shots at your issue.

I agree if its all of a sudden, its likely ram and as Frick addressed, its very easy to test and verify with memtest 86+ in DOS.

sneekypeet, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Constant BSOD with different stop codes

1. Constant BSOD with different stop codes - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD different

2. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.: Hello, I've been encountering several different BSOD stops codes for the last few months and I was hoping to get my log files looked at. I'm running the latest Windows 10 - RTX 4090 - i9-13900k - 64GB RAM and an ASUS Pro Art Z690-Creator MOBO. Latest BSOD: Thanks in...
  3. BSOD loop with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD loop with different stop codes: Hello, I've just finished building my pc and ran into BSOD. The first time I turned it on, everything works fine. I installed windows and some drivers, and nothing weird happened. However, today, when I turned it on to start really using it, I got the BSOD loop, and it loops...
  4. BSOD loop with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD loop with different stop codes: Hello, I've just finished building my pc and ran into BSOD. The first time I turned it on, everything works fine. I installed windows and some drivers, and nothing weird happened. However, today, when I turned it on to start really using it, I got the BSOD loop, and it loops...
  5. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  6. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  7. BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with different stop codes: Hello, I was using an old version of Windows 10 and keeps getting a lot of BSODs .. Sometimes the stopcode was page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sometimes kernel_security_check_faliure and other times pfn_list_corrupt. I thought it was from the version of Windows is old or a...
  8. Constant BSODs with 2-3 different codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs with 2-3 different codes: Hi all! I made a new PC back in November 2019 with an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, an Asus TUF Gaming X570 Plus, 32gb of ddr4 'Team group extreme' memory and an 1TB Corsair NVME. The computer is absolutely fantastic, the only parts i kept from my previous configuration is my (quite...
  9. Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes

Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes: I've been getting BSODs for months now when gaming and I can't figure out what's going on. Here's the list of stop codes which I've tried troubleshooting individually with no success: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area IRQL Not Less or Equal Kernel Security Check Failure APC...
  10. BSOD different stop codes

BSOD different stop codes: Hello, I built my new pc like 6 weeks ago and everything ran smooth until it randomly started to freeze. It froze 2-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks. Now its a constant BSOD with different error codes even at startup. All my research from these codes tells me that it could be...