Windows 10: Constant BSOD with hand-built PC

Discus and support Constant BSOD with hand-built PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So I've been having BSOD issues on my PC for quite some time now, which I've been constantly working on it to find a fix. I'm going to give a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M. Moreno_metromoutain83, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Constant BSOD with hand-built PC

Hello,

So I've been having BSOD issues on my PC for quite some time now, which I've been constantly working on it to find a fix. I'm going to give a timeline of my troubleshooting steps and changes I've made to try and eliminate the problem.

System Specs:
    CPU - Ryzen 7 2700X
    RAM - 2X Gskill Trident Z Neo 32GB 2x16 3600Mhz CL16 kits

Mobo - ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E

GPU - MSI RX 570 4GB Gaming X

Drives - Pre Aug. WD Blue NVMe Boot drive, RAID 0 Seagate 2TB HDDs2 Total HDDs

Drives - Aug.-Current RAID 0 WD Blue NVMe Boot2 Total SSDs, RAID 0 Seagate 2TB HDDs
    Others - Fenvi T919 Wifi/BT Card

Timeline:
    Purchased system and built around Feb.-Mar.
    Noticed BSOD began occurring with the following errors:

• SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION no description, FLTMGR.SYS, tcpip.sys, win32kbase.sys, Ntfs.sys
    • KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys, ndis.sys
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED amdkmpfd.sys, dxgmms2.sys
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL amdkmpfd.sys, Netwtw08.sys, atikmdag.sys, afd.sys, netfilter21573.sys, Ndu.sys
    • UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED wdiwifi.sys, no description
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION
    • WIN32K_HANDLE_MANAGER
    • CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Due to all of these I began running Windows Memory Diagnostic Tests on my ram, and Memtest86, errors did come up, which I assumed it was the ram because they were open box/used/returned. I RMAed both kits, twice, I ran the tests with the new kits and got errors also, which I then RMAed a second time, for my third set of kits.

I did have a dual boot system onto another Sata SSD, which was MacOS, this was 99% stable, with only one instance of a crash. I also began noticing my network was being bottlenecked.

Fast Forward to July, still having issues, and RMAs taking time, I decided to get the mobo checked out also since one DIMM slot would not allow for greater then 3200MHz. The board was replaced by ASUS.

Now into Early Aug., I got a new board, new ram, and still wont allow for 3600Mhz, even though its supported by everything, and I now have the ability to create the NVMe RAID I wanted, I do so, with a fresh install of windows 10.

So with my new install, I carefully installed drivers, constant restore points, recovery drive, and just full and cautious IT Technician attitude. I fixed the network bottleneck, which was super ridiculous WINDOWS 10! 250MBPS down to 5MBPS? Anyways, I was totally fine the first day of install, with only one third party app installed, other then ASUS apps. Then the BSOD begin again!

Error Codes so far:

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED dxgmms2.sys
    • ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
    • KMODE_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED ndis.sys
    • CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

I am totally lost as to where to begin anymore to fix this issue. So far the issues are: BSOD, and not allowed to get 3600MHz.

I am just here today for the BSOD and stability of Windows 10. I will look elsewhere for the 3600Mhz issue, since ASUS support cant get a straight answer. If anyone has any advice, it would be much appreciated!

I highly doubt I have just the luck for 6 Kits of Gskill memory to all be faulty, and 2 different motherboards to be faulty also. I am in contact with AMD for an RMA of the CPU but I really cant have downtime due to being a student.

:)

M. Moreno_metromoutain83, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Constant BSOD on home built Windows 10 PC

Hello!

For some time now, I have been having BSOD issues that have recently been occurring about once every hour and become unbearable. I have tried to do some research on the minidumps, but honestly, I have no idea what could be the root of the problem as I can't find a specific application or device that is guaranteed to trigger the problem... it happens when I wake my PC, surf the web, open applications, etc *cry

I have run memtest (only once and without removing either stick or testing sockets - returned no errors), Chckdsk (no errors), fully updated Windows and tried to find correct drivers for all hardware (this is a home built pc), and per my novice research of the dmps, tried updating my Wifi card but the BSOD continue!

I used the tool the sticky in this forum suggested and have attached my results, and if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!!!

metalXcore, Aug 22, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Constant BSOD with hand-built PC

Constant BSOD on home built Windows 10 PC

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Constant BSOD with hand-built PC [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

In all the crashes Malwarebytes Web Access Control has been flagged.
    Please reinstall Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes Uninstall Instruction & Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys  *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys

Thema:

Constant BSOD with hand-built PC

1. Constant BSOD with hand-built PC - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD hand

2. Constant BSODs on new pre built gaming PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs on new pre built gaming PC.: Recieved the PC yesterday and had multiple Memory_Management and Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error BSODs. I'll attach the minidump files:https://upload.disroot.org/r/RxuLUh6V#fNjg127h7DXDUbbm/bJlsGgfyubc5wFzCeTlk1+Raoo=Thing I tried to resolve them but did not work:Reinstalled...
  3. Constant BSODs on new pre built gaming PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs on new pre built gaming PC.: Recieved the PC yesterday and had multiple Memory_Management and Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error BSODs. I'll attach the minidump files:https://upload.disroot.org/r/RxuLUh6V#fNjg127h7DXDUbbm/bJlsGgfyubc5wFzCeTlk1+Raoo=Thing I tried to resolve them but did not work:Reinstalled...
  4. Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.: CPU R9 7900xMB: ASUS x670e -A prime wifiGPU: RTX 4080Memtest86 done.Also checked that the BSOD occurs without GPU inserted.I kept having troubles and the pc was so slow that I did clean install of Windows 11.For a while, I stopped having troubles, but I had problems appearing...
  5. Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.

Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.: CPU R9 7900xMB: ASUS x670e -A prime wifiGPU: RTX 4080Memtest86 done.Also checked that the BSOD occurs without GPU inserted.I kept having troubles and the pc was so slow that I did clean install of Windows 11.For a while, I stopped having troubles, but I had problems appearing...
  6. Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.: CPU R9 7900xMB: ASUS x670e -A prime wifiGPU: RTX 4080Memtest86 done.Also checked that the BSOD occurs without GPU inserted.Here is the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ax9BMAkFogdvC8dnzOomACLEzDkkF7Bq?usp=sharingI had ran back to store and replace the...
  7. Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.

Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.: CPU R9 7900xMB: ASUS x670e -A prime wifiGPU: RTX 4080Memtest86 done.Also checked that the BSOD occurs without GPU inserted.Here is the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ax9BMAkFogdvC8dnzOomACLEzDkkF7Bq?usp=sharingI had ran back to store and replace the...
  8. Constant BSOD in newly built PC : Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD in newly built PC : Windows 10 home: Hey guys so I built a new PC and facing Constant BSOD : just today I got 9 BSOD here are the stop code of today. Kmode Exception Not Handled APC index mismatch DPC watchdog violation Driver IRQL not less or equal what failed: amdppm.sys please help me fix this : I...
  9. Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC

Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC: I just built a new computer the other day. It is my first custom build, so I was very excited to have it done. Everything went well for the first few hours of use, but then I encountered a blue screen. I thought maybe it was just a one-time thing, but over the past few days,...
  10. Constant BSOD on home built Windows 10 PC

Constant BSOD on home built Windows 10 PC: Hello! For some time now, I have been having BSOD issues that have recently been occurring about once every hour and become unbearable. I have tried to do some research on the minidumps, but honestly, I have no idea what could be the root of the problem as I can't find a...