Windows 10: Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes

Discus and support Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting BSODs for months now when gaming and I can't figure out what's going on. Here's the list of stop codes which I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by C-Fox, Feb 13, 2019.

1. C-Fox Win User

Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes

I've been getting BSODs for months now when gaming and I can't figure out what's going on. Here's the list of stop codes which I've tried troubleshooting individually with no success:

Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

IRQL Not Less or Equal

Kernel Security Check Failure

APC Index Mismatch

In the Event Viewer I found that I am getting a error for a Bugcheck. Here's the message I receive: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xffff9c005ff16354, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8024f3791f2). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 29aa2753-78f1-403f-9f8b-412131cde536.

I'm not sure how to open the dump file or attach it for anyone to review but any help on this would be appreciated.

:)

C-Fox, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Constant BSOD even on stock default

As others have addressed, we need the BSOD code, looks something like OxO.....124 or similar.
    Without the code or the error listed above the stop code, we are all just taking pot shots at your issue.

I agree if its all of a sudden, its likely ram and as Frick addressed, its very easy to test and verify with memtest 86+ in DOS.

sneekypeet, Feb 13, 2019
  4. AngHerath Win User

Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

I have been having constant blue screens with the stop code of Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. I have checked in BlueScreenView and it says from the dump that the blue screen is caused by HAL.dll . Parameter 1 is "00000000`00000026".

AngHerath, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD multiple

2. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with multiple stop codes: ProblemThe problem is that I get a blue screen of death BSOD frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I...
  3. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with multiple stop codes: ProblemThe problem is that I get a blue screen of death BSOD frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I...
  4. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD stop codes: Hi team,I recently upgraded my PSU and GPU, but I get BSOD errors every 30 minutes to an hour with different stop codes. Firefox tabs also occasionally crash. I'm not 100% sure what the pattern is, but they tend to happen when the computer is idling or when I'm using the...
  6. Multiple BSOD stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD stop codes: Hi team,I recently upgraded my PSU and GPU, but I get BSOD errors every 30 minutes to an hour with different stop codes. Firefox tabs also occasionally crash. I'm not 100% sure what the pattern is, but they tend to happen when the computer is idling or when I'm using the...
  7. Multiple BSOD stop codes

8. Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes

Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes: So ever since building this PC several months ago, I have had significant issues with it regarding multiple crashes. After doing a complete reset and reinstall of windows last week, I am averaging three BSODs per day and I don't know how to analyse dump files. I was wondering...
  9. Constant BSOD with multiple reason codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD with multiple reason codes: I am having mutliple and random BSOD failures, aslo complete freezing that shows no screen and gives no minidump information. I am trying anything and everything and so far I have been unable to find the reason. I have followed a lot of information from other posts on this...
  10. Multiple BSOD stop codes

Multiple BSOD stop codes: Blue screening with multiple stop codes and can't work out why? Read below. So I'm not all too tech savvy so when my pc started to blue screen after about 10 minutes of high power games such as World of Warcraft I was stumped. I couldn't narrow down the issue and the...