Windows 10: Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10)

Discus and support Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've been having this BSOD for 5 days now and had it roughly 20 times. It started happening out of nowhere and it seems to happen most commonly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexWroniak, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10)

So I've been having this BSOD for 5 days now and had it roughly 20 times. It started happening out of nowhere and it seems to happen most commonly during games, but it can happen at any other time also. So far I've tried using different RAM sticks**** to see if it's the VRMs or something being so damaged that they can't run stock speeds anymore, but none of this help. This is the error log from Blue Screen View:

==================================================

Dump File : 022719-13921-01.dmp

Crash Time : 27/02/2019 13:35:36

Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a

Parameter 1 : 0000003b`fc5ff910

Parameter 2 : 00000000`0000000f

Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000001

Parameter 4 : fffff802`5c2978b7

Caused By Driver : hal.dll

Caused By Address : hal.dll+178b7

File Description : Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL

Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Company : Microsoft Corporation

File Version : 10.0.17763.194 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\022719-13921-01.dmp

Processors Count : 8

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 17763

Dump File Size : 444,201

Dump File Time : 27/02/2019 13:36:21

==================================================

:)

AlexWroniak, Feb 27, 2019
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 BSOD Errors to Come with Troubleshooting QR-Codes

That's silly. I think, as long as the BSOD gives a clear message, it's good enough. What really needs work is Microsoft application errors. Windows Update, Windows Mail, etc. 0x80###### error codes are so vague, explain nothing, point to answers.microsoft.com (which is beyond useless) and many of them have no known solutions other than to reinstall the OS because Microsoft doesn't provide an option to reinstall the broken program. They even point to "FixIt" tools that more often than not don't fix it.

If Microsoft wants to help on the BSOD front, the first thing they should do is disable the default to automatically restart. People don't even realize something is wrong when they don't see the BSOD in the first place. They should also remove all of the generic crap on the BSOD and only include the information that is useful for fixing it. It should be something as simple as:
    You know...something that's actually meaningful and useful.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 27, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10)

Windows 10 BSOD Errors to Come with Troubleshooting QR-Codes

With its latest Preview Build (build 14316), Microsoft patched Windows 10 to make BSOD (blue-screen of death) errors more useful for system analysts and power-users. The blue-screen now puts up a QR-code to the knowledge-base page related to the error. Microsoft also set up an easy to remember URL at "windows.com/stopcode" for quick-reference to info and possible fixes to various kinds of errors.

The Register makes a valid case for how QR-codes in BSOD screens can be misused by malware developers. Malware or ransomware developers can now make their wares fake a BSOD screen with a QR-code that leads to their web-page to steal your information, or point you to download even more malware.

Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10) 39a_thm.jpg

Source: The Register

btarunr, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10)

1. Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Error

2. Constant stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal errors: Hi, I've been having constant irql not less or equal errors with my pc every few hours of running. I've checked my drivers for any new updates they're up to date, and every time I check them in device manager it says that they're completely good. But I still get the errors....
  3. Constant stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal errors: Hi, I've been having constant irql not less or equal errors with my pc every few hours of running. I've checked my drivers for any new updates they're up to date, and every time I check them in device manager it says that they're completely good. But I still get the errors....
  4. Constant stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello there! I need some advice as to what might be going wrong in my system and what else I might be able to do to try fix it.Recently I have been hard crashing quite a bit getting a log of bugcheck BSODs, thankfully, I managed to get some help from this forum and I am now...
  6. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello there! I need some advice as to what might be going wrong in my system and what else I might be able to do to try fix it.Recently I have been hard crashing quite a bit getting a log of bugcheck BSODs, thankfully, I managed to get some help from this forum and I am now...
  7. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello! I keep getting a constant BSOD as stated above every 1 to 2 hours of using my PC. I have tried to do just about all the things i can find online, i have updated drivers, i have turned XMP off and have even reinstalled windows reinstalling made so that i did not have a...
  8. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello! I keep getting a constant BSOD as stated above every 1 to 2 hours of using my PC. I have tried to do just about all the things i can find online, i have updated drivers, i have turned XMP off and have even reinstalled windows reinstalling made so that i did not have a...
  9. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

10. BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My PC have been encountering BSODs with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for the past few days. Here's the event log information. If anyone can help me out that'd be great! Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 6/18/2019...