Windows 10: Constant BSOD

Discus and support Constant BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can be doing almost anything and out of nowhere I will get a BSOD stating thread_stuck_in_device_driver. This has been going on since the fall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NXVash, Jan 6, 2016.

1. NXVash Win User

Constant BSOD

I can be doing almost anything and out of nowhere I will get a BSOD stating thread_stuck_in_device_driver. This has been going on since the fall windows 10 update. Last night I restored windows 10 and even with a fresh install with minimal items installed its still happening. I am attaching the file from the tool.

Attachment 57442

:)

NXVash, Jan 6, 2016
  2. TommyYap Win User

Neither pin nor Microsoft account password access work on my ASUS F555L laptop after 5-10-2017

This does not help. I've been getting issues after a forced update on my pc today. Constant BSOD and FREEZING. I tried to do a FRESH INSTALL with the Media Creation Tool and I'm still getting CONSTANT BSOD DURING INSTALLATION.

MICROSOFT THIS IS A PROBLEM YOU'VE CREATED NOW FIX IT!

TommyYap, Jan 6, 2016
  3. DanPin Win User
    Constant computer failures after system startup or resume

Oh, great.

Now with the Creators Update, I'm going to experience additional BSoDs and constant computer freezes as usual. If I run the Windows Memory Diagnostics tool, it will either freeze or continue to run with no problems.

The BSoD I experienced was KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

DanPin, Jan 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Constant BSOD

Please update Logitech software and drivers
    Driver Reference Table - LGSHidFilt.Sys

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the display drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 57560
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys 0: kd> lmvm atikmdag start end module name fffff801`26800000 fffff801`27f47000 atikmdag (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Timestamp: Fri Dec 04 18:14:28 2015 (5661C9F4) CheckSum: 016E6BC5 ImageSize: 01747000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Constant BSOD [​IMG]

Constant BSOD [​IMG]

axe0, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

Constant BSOD

1. Constant BSOD - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD

2. Constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  3. Constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  4. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  5. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  6. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  7. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  8. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  9. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  10. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging