Windows 10: Constant BSOD

Discus and support Constant BSOD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For quite a while i have been getting BSODs on my PC, the BSOD messages are literally all of them and there is no specific one. the BSODs occur... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jason Eb, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Jason Eb Win User

Constant BSOD

For quite a while i have been getting BSODs on my PC, the BSOD messages are literally all of them and there is no specific one.

the BSODs occur randomly regardless of what i'm running either it being youtube or just file eplorer.

i have tried many methods such as running memory diagnostic tool but no issues are found there, i also ran Display driver uninstaller and that did not fix anything. multiple windwos reinstallations were tried and still no bueno. please give me some pointers.

i will atach a link to two recent dump files plus msinfo file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuUak6ifnDW9jxuidFXfqvoX85Iq?e=waXGcI

thank you in advance

:)

Jason Eb, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 25, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Constant BSOD

Constant BSODs 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe+142450

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by SpiritX MS MVP on January 5, 2016 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Constant BSOD with Bugcheck 0x00000139

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD

1. Constant BSOD - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD

2. Constant BSOD errors crashing windows 10 resulting in failed updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant BSOD errors crashing windows 10 resulting in failed updates: I have been getting BSOD errors for a while now and they keep increasing day by day. I tried updating my windows several times but it crashes mid way and undoes all progress. I was asked for the minidump on a previous question. Here's the link to the minidump zip-...
  3. Constant BSOD While doing just about anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD While doing just about anything: So the story is i have had BSOD issues for well over a year at this point. When i think i have them fixed i don't. I have done multiple reinstalls of windows multiple updates of drivers. Clean Boots, driver verifierwhich hasn't done anything to my knowledge as well as...
  4. Constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD errors: So recently my PC (specs at bottom of post) has started to have constant BSOD errors. I have already googled most of the error codes I've gotten (system service exception, page fault in non paged area, and unexpected store exception) and many of them suggested a corrupted...
  5. Computer is constantly BSOD when left idle and downloading games.

Computer is constantly BSOD when left idle and downloading games.: Hello, My computer is BSOD fairly regularly when I leave it to do a download. I have researched the information that Event Viewer gives me and cannot find a solution that works. I built the computer myself, and the BSOD really started happening about 3 weeks or a month of...
  6. My Brand New PC Constantly Brings Me To The BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Brand New PC Constantly Brings Me To The BSOD: Hi. About a week ago, i built my first pc. Everything seems to be functioning, yet when trying to play games such as minecraft or fortnite, the bsod always appears. Several different error codes have been displayed to me, such as - KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE,...
  7. Big problem with BSOD, reinstalling windows constantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Big problem with BSOD, reinstalling windows constantly: Big problem with BSOD, reinstalling windows constantly PC specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070ti Zotac Motherboard: Asus PRIME B450M-GAMING/BR Ram: Crucial Balistix 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SSD: Kingston 120GB (where windows is...
  8. Constant BSOD in newly built PC : Windows 10 home

Constant BSOD in newly built PC : Windows 10 home: Hey guys so I built a new PC and facing Constant BSOD : just today I got 9 BSOD here are the stop code of today. Kmode Exception Not Handled APC index mismatch DPC watchdog violation Driver IRQL not less or equal what failed: amdppm.sys please help me fix this : I...
  9. Constant BSODs with a different reason each time

Constant BSODs with a different reason each time: I had just finished my first and newest pc build, and shortly after up to now I've been experiencing tons of BSODs, especially while I'm using the machine. Each time it gives me different reasons, so it's pretty hard to figure out what's causing it. I've been updating my...
  10. Hello I am having constant BSOD errors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello I am having constant BSOD errors: Short story is that I reinstalled Windows 10 for some lesser issues. Reinstalled Windows. Everything was looking really good till I had a BSOD and saw I had another one in the middle of the night in Event Viewer. Wondering if someone could help me figure out the source of...