Windows 10: Constant BSOD

Discus and support Constant BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The driver isn't removed and is available at the support page of Asrock, link posted. I apologize. I believe you mis-understood. Could the Display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by death2all110, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Constant BSOD

I apologize. I believe you mis-understood. Could the Display Driver Uninstaller utility have removed the driver from my PC? I know I installed them previously.

In any case, I installed the drivers last night. I'm keeping an eye on it. Thanks.

death2all110, Mar 3, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

The DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) removes the display drivers, I don't think the audio drivers will be removed too.

3. Blargh. Getting really frustrated here... It just blue screened again at some point last night/early this morning (3/7/16). Again... see attached...*Sad

Thanks in advance.

Appreciate your help so far axe0

death2all110, Mar 7, 2016
  4. Constant BSOD

Okay. So I used DDU to remove the display and audio drivers. Unhid the Display and Audio driver updates from windows update. I then let windows update update the drivers rather than using the AMD packs. We'll see.

death2all110, Mar 9, 2016
  5. Unfortunately, it looks like it blue screened again late last night/early this morning.

See attached.

death2all110, Mar 10, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Remove Asrock software for testing purpose and test your memory using MemTest86+

Constant BSOD [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    Constant BSOD [​IMG]
    RAM TEST

Constant BSOD [​IMG]
    Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Constant BSOD [​IMG]
    Note
    Constant BSOD [​IMG]

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.
    Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

7. *Name: Views: Size: Attachment 69226

death2all110, Mar 12, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Constant BSOD

Specific reasons for using v4.20 instead of v5.01? Just curious *Smile

9. Nope... didn't even see that there....does this mean I have to do it all over again? *Sad

10. axe0 New Member
    Unless I find reasons for it, you don't have to *Smile

11. So far its been stable for 4 hours. We'll see though.

Thanks for the help so far axe0!

12. axe0 New Member
    Let me know how it goes within a few days or earlier if another BSOD occurs *Smile

13. Constant BSOD

So far so good, but I'd still like to give it a couple more days. Its faked me out like this before *Wink. Haha.

Attachment 69786

death2all110, Mar 16, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    No problem, just keep me posted *Smile

15. ...And I Jinxed it... Here's the latest dump...

death2all110, Mar 16, 2016
Thema:

Constant BSOD

1. Constant BSOD - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD

2. Constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  3. Constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  4. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  5. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  6. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  7. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  8. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  9. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  10. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging