Windows 10: Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

Discus and support Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently fresh installed windows 10 and updated all graphic drivers and i still get bsods.This is the first time i ever had issues with blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TranMV., Dec 14, 2021.

1. TranMV. Win User

Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

I recently fresh installed windows 10 and updated all graphic drivers and i still get bsods.This is the first time i ever had issues with blue screen so im kind of clueless on what to doThis is the minidumps that i have gotten after i reinstalled windows/drivershttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AjjHdLtoc0A_kisJ4nHf-PnNYXFA?e=3THwZe

:)

TranMV., Dec 14, 2021
  2. H51M4H Win User
    H51M4H, Dec 14, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 14, 2021
  4. H51M4H Win User

Constant BSODs on fresh Windows 10 install

Had to do another fresh install of Windows 10 as I was unable to turn verifier off.

Kept getting BSODs however was able to install the AMD chipset software package. I haven't had a BSOD... yet.

H51M4H, Dec 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install - Similar Threads - Constant bsods fresh

2. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows: Hi everyone,I'll try keep this as brief as possible but I am not sure what the important details are to include.A while back I upgraded my pc to include some new RAM second hand from someone I trust, and shortly after I started receiving constant BSODs. For some reason the...
  3. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows: Hi everyone,I'll try keep this as brief as possible but I am not sure what the important details are to include.A while back I upgraded my pc to include some new RAM second hand from someone I trust, and shortly after I started receiving constant BSODs. For some reason the...
  4. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install: I recently fresh installed windows 10 and updated all graphic drivers and i still get bsods.This is the first time i ever had issues with blue screen so im kind of clueless on what to doThis is the minidumps that i have gotten after i reinstalled...
  6. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install: I recently fresh installed windows 10 and updated all graphic drivers and i still get bsods.This is the first time i ever had issues with blue screen so im kind of clueless on what to doThis is the minidumps that i have gotten after i reinstalled...
  7. Constant BSODs; Persisting after fresh windows install

Constant BSODs; Persisting after fresh windows install: My computer keeps getting bluescreens for with a multitude of error codes. The most common being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and always from either ntoskrnl.exe or ntfs.sys. I have tried formating the drive and doing a fresh install of windows. I...
  8. Constant BSoDs on fresh Windows 10 installation

Constant BSoDs on fresh Windows 10 installation: So I've been getting seemingly random BSoDs for the past week or so, 4-5 times a day. Blue Screen Viewer says it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe and the most common error is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but there are also others like DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or...
  9. Constant BSODs on fresh Windows 10 install

Constant BSODs on fresh Windows 10 install: Constant BSODs on fresh Windows 10 install, I have also done SFC, DISM, CHKDSK, and Windows Mem Diagnostics. Link to Speccy http://speccy.piriform.com/results/cvpBFdIbvDQHa5hhwQ1TX5o Link to minidump and msinfo32 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amq1qVpPO2bI2wKl8kZRJ_IASsXE?e=KTbbg5...
  10. Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Constant BSOD even after fresh install: I built this PC in 2010. It's time to replace for sure, but that doesn't excuse the constant crashing. Asus Maximus III Extreme (LGA-1156) Intel Core i7-860 AMD Radeon HD 5850 8GB DDR3-1600 (I have 16GB total in 2 sticks but only one stick installed atm) Kingston 120GB SSD -...