Windows 10: Constant BSODs after Windows 10 upgrade, I need expert help please!

Discus and support Constant BSODs after Windows 10 upgrade, I need expert help please! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, This is my first post so if I get something wrong, please help me correct it, doing my best to read and follow the rules. I am not nearly savvy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GriffinG, Jan 19, 2020.

1. GriffinG Win User

Constant BSODs after Windows 10 upgrade, I need expert help please!

Hello,
    This is my first post so if I get something wrong, please help me correct it, doing my best to read and follow the rules. I am not nearly savvy enough to fix this problem on my own and I would really appreciate anyone who could patiently offer to walk me through some help.
    I have an older desktop which was just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home 64 and ever since then I have been experiencing BSODs regularly. After days of reading and researching and doing what things are within my capabilities, I've found that I need some expert help and turned here.
    I followed the instructions to download the log tool and have run that, I'll upload the file here for review. For what it's worth, here are some things I've already done:
    -updated all drivers through Windows, NVIDIA, Driver Easy
    -run Glary Utilities and cleaned up anything recommended
    -ran the scannow memory checker in the command prompt 3x (all good)
    -cried a little and swore a lot

As I've said, this is over my head and I am grateful to anyone willing to offer their expertise and help me. I updated my profile with as much of the system information as I know or could find.
    I look forward to hearing from your community. Thank you kindly

-PC-(2020-01-18_13-41-08).zip

:)

GriffinG, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant BSODs after Windows 10 upgrade, I need expert help please! - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs upgrade

2. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  3. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  4. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD - Need help

Constant BSOD - Need help: I have been having pretty much constant blue screen of deaths for about 6 months or so. Maybe one or two a week, mostly while playing games but occasionally while just browsing chrome or on desktop. Games really will trigger it the most often... I more or less can stream or...
  6. Windows expert help needed :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows expert help needed :(: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ddwla4lupjs51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=385b88baaf02e951584f44cf3ebd1f9a6155762e I recently bought xbox game pass for a month because it was very cheap for the first month. Installed forza 7 and it's fine. Then started...
  7. Constant BSODs Need help please

Constant BSODs Need help please: I constantly get BSODs with different error messages, so I'm going to leave information about the errors down below. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it beyond measures. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  8. i need help from windows experts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help from windows experts: Hi , please explain to me what those files job in windows because i have deleted them all from all their locations and should i reinstall my windows or its fine blackberry.browser chrome.browser default.browser firefox.browser gatway.browser generic.browser...
  9. Constant BSODS - help PLEASE

Constant BSODS - help PLEASE: lots of dump files - really would be grateful for some tech guidance. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18eq61dsw9wj7ki/AACa-DG8ZE-kJ2WQ_MVCBpfBa?dl=0 thanks - Tony Dovale - Lifemasters.co.za South Africa...
  10. Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10

Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10: My laptop keep crashing 5-10 minutes after booting up ever since upgrading to Windows 10. Showing kernel security check failure. Thanks! 35274