Windows 10: Constant BSODs and freezes in last 48 hours.

Discus and support Constant BSODs and freezes in last 48 hours. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having constant BSODs and freezes for the last 2 days, mostly while gaming, and sometimes while just casually using the PC. I've seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CP_579, Oct 15, 2020.

1. CP_579 Win User

Constant BSODs and freezes in last 48 hours.

Hello, I've been having constant BSODs and freezes for the last 2 days, mostly while gaming, and sometimes while just casually using the PC. I've seen 4 different kinds of stop codes as well.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL multiple times.
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION two times.
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA multiple times.
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION once more, this time with a tag of "What failed: Wof.sys"

I have tried updating drivers, checking my temperatures to make sure I am not overheating, installing a windows update that failed due to a BSOD, and even doing a system restore to a restore point which was created 5 days ago, which promptly gave me another BSOD as soon as I booted up afterwards!

I have used the driver verifier, and have obtained the minidump files that can be found here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq6VIfFPqpZUlyQHZ2nvQZAHIDBL?e=a08AoG

Any help is appreciated.

:)

CP_579, Oct 15, 2020
  2. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Constant BSODs and freezes in last 48 hours.

Windows 10 Freezing every 24-48 hours

Update: All KBs installed. Freezing has been reduced to about once per week now. Still not acceptable.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Update 2: Windows 10 froze 2 times in the last 24 hours Constant BSODs and freezes in last 48 hours. :(

EugeneStroo, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSODs and freezes in last 48 hours.

1. Constant BSODs and freezes in last 48 hours. - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs freezes

2. Constant freezing not BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezing not BSOD: Hi I recently fixed a cooling problem in my PC. My CPU was reaching very high temperatures. Now that I have fixed it I am suddenly getting crashes freezing with no way to fix other than powering off. I have checked my cables and nothing is different there the only difference...
  3. Constant BSODs/Freezes

Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  4. Constant freezes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  5. Constant freezes and BSOD

Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  6. Constant freezes and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant Freezing and BSOD

Constant Freezing and BSOD: Hello, for the past two weeks, I've had numerous issues with regard to BSOD and Freezing. From what I know, the majority of my BSOD is caused by the driver known as ntoskrnl.exe. In order to try and fix this issue, I have tested my ram and hdd, and so far, every diagnostic...
  8. Multiple BSOD within the past 48 hours

Multiple BSOD within the past 48 hours: Hello, In the last 48 hours I have encountered multiple bsod with the stop code being apc_index_mismatch. I have previously updated drivers, performed scan check, and still end up with the same stop code. Next, I ran driver verifier and included the following mini dump...
  9. Windows 10 Update Constantly Freezes at 48%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Constantly Freezes at 48%: I have been having this problem for months now and have tried everything I can google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running on version 1809 and every time it tries to restart to install an update it freezes on 48% and sits and does nothing. I have restarted and gone...
  10. Constantly getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD every 48 hours as of a few days ago

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constantly getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD every 48 hours as of a few days ago: I don't know if anyone else has posted this yet, but suddenly since a few days ago, I've been getting this BSOD pretty much clockwork every 48 hours. I thought the first time was an outlier and the second a coincidence, but I had the third incident just now and it seems to...