Windows 10: Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver

Discus and support Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,For the past several months, I've had constant BSoDs caused whenever my Intel Graphics Driver is activated, I get different error messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rokoblox, Jul 12, 2021.

1. rokoblox Win User

Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver

Hello,For the past several months, I've had constant BSoDs caused whenever my Intel Graphics Driver is activated, I get different error messages everytime but the ones I can remember are VIDEO_TDR_MEMORY_FAILURE, dxgkrnl.sys, DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR might not be exactly accurate.My laptop is HP ZBook 15 G3CPU: Intel i7-6700HQGPUs: - Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 530 - Dedicated: NVidia Quadro M600MMemory: 16 GBI have tried multiple solutions:- Updating graphics drivers from device manager, GPU websites and even HP website For both Intel & NVidia GPUs- Using only dedicated graphics card set

:)

rokoblox, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Cerawy Win User

Intel drivers causing windows to bsod

I was using ms autoruns to get rid of some useless startup programs, when i found a couple of startup programs from intel. why are these so important that they causes windows to bsod if i disable them, and do i really need them to start up with windows?

• Intel rapid storage enterprise driver.
    • Intel rapid storage technology enterprise filter driver.
    • Intel usb 3.0 host controller switch driver.

Cerawy, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Problem with intel and Geforce Display driver

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

For a better clarity of your issue, please answer these queries below:
    • Do you receive any error code or error message?
    • What is the make and model of the pc?
    I would like to inform you that, you need to login to the PC using the Microsoft Account, to check, if that helps.

Also, I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the PC and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Then refer to the Microsoft article link below and check, if the issue still persists.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

Sign in to your Microsoft account dashboard

This issue could occur due to corrupted or incompatible display adaptor device driver or graphic card driver on your system.

Please follow these methods below, and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand Intel and Geforce Display driver in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the Intel and Geforce Display driver and click on “uninstall".

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

e. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver from the manufacturer’s website and reinstall it.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

This issue occurs due to the outdated Intel and Geforce Display drivers may not be compatible.

The Intel and Geforce Display drivers could be compatible with the previous version of Windows, rather than Windows 10.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display drivers and reinstall the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Intel and Geforce Display drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10” by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

Please feel free to contact us with more information, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 12, 2021
  4. GuyDor Win User

wdiwifi.sys and hal.sys cause BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Win 10

Hi Radney,

Tnx for reply.

So you suggest to run verifier on WiFi driver ?

What should I expect to get? will it create a report or cause a BSOD?

Do you suggest taking the following path in verifier?

Create standard setting -> select driver name from a list ->

than choose only the Intel Wifi driver OR only wdiwifi from microsoft OR both ?

Tnx

Guy

GuyDor, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver - Similar Threads - Constant BSoDs caused

2. Intel SCSI 17.11.0.1000 driver causing BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel SCSI 17.11.0.1000 driver causing BSOD problem: I own an Asus Vivobook X509JB. I have been having a BSOD problem for three weeks, and I have tried almost all the solutions I found over the internet. I recently clean installed Windows 11 on my device, and BSOD occurred again within an hour or two.So I analysed the minidump...
  3. Intel SCSI 17.11.0.1000 driver causing BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel SCSI 17.11.0.1000 driver causing BSOD problem: I own an Asus Vivobook X509JB. I have been having a BSOD problem for three weeks, and I have tried almost all the solutions I found over the internet. I recently clean installed Windows 11 on my device, and BSOD occurred again within an hour or two.So I analysed the minidump...
  4. BSOD with intel driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with intel driver: Hi I recently purchased the razer stealth notebook, and run into a bsod after installing docker with bios virtualization enabled. when i turn it off it works fine but no docker, when i disable the generic intel driver and only use the nvidia graphics driver it's very laggy....
  5. BSOD with intel driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with intel driver: Hi I recently purchased the razer stealth notebook, and run into a bsod after installing docker with bios virtualization enabled. when i turn it off it works fine but no docker, when i disable the generic intel driver and only use the nvidia graphics driver it's very laggy....
  6. Intel drivers causing windows to bsod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel drivers causing windows to bsod: I was using msautoruns to get rid of useless startup programs, when i found three startup files from intel. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Enterprisedriver Intel Rapid Storage Technology EnterpriseFilter driver Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller Switch Driver why are these so...
  7. Display adapters - Video card causing BSOD and constant AMD driver update causing issues -...

Display adapters - Video card causing BSOD and constant AMD driver update causing issues -...: Dear community, I'm having issues with my display adapters, I used the whocrashed tool to try and figure out the problem. I have also been updating my drivers ever since I started having the problem and I still happen to get the bsod thread stuck in device drivers when...
  8. Intel display drivers

Intel display drivers: Using Windows 10 Home version 6004 on Lenovo C340 – Ideapad with Display Adapters – IntelR UHD Graphics 620 and driver version 15.40.45.5126 at start in November, 2019. Since 1st July auto updating has been unsuccessfully trying to install driver version 26.20.100.7323 with...
  9. Black Screen Caused by display driver Intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Caused by display driver Intel hd graphics: Hi I have upgraded from windows 7 to 10 in the last week and ever since I get a black screen before the login page. I have figured out a work around for this which is when I see the black screen I press the function button and f3 at the same time to put my laptop in...
  10. Intel Display Driver Causes Unadjustable Dim Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Display Driver Causes Unadjustable Dim Screen: With my Vaio laptop, Windows 10 updated and the Intel HD graphics family adapter (dated 11/18/2015) causes the screen to go unadjustably dim. Rolling back the driver used to fix it, but it will now not let me roll back the driver. Can you help me? I can barely see the screen....