Windows 10: Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :

Discus and support Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Hope you are doing well. I am wondering if you can help me. I am constantly getting BSODs in particular WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanMcD4444, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

I am wondering if you can help me. I am constantly getting BSODs in particular WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and I don't know why. I get it mostly when playing games but I also get it almost as often from just watching YouTube or browsing the internet.

This came about around a month ago and happens almost every 3-4 hours. I thought this had something to do with the latest Windows update but it doesn't seem to be as I went back from updates and it is still doing it.

Here is some more information:

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071320-27953-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown 0x0000000000000000

Bugcheck code: 0x101 0x18, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80157EA5180, 0x0

Error: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Bug check description: This indicates that an expected clock interrupt on a secondary processor, in a multi-processor system, was not received within the allocated interval. This can be caused by non-responding hardware or by a overheated CPU thermal issue.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.

Google query: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll hal+0x48188

Bugcheck code: 0x124 0x0, 0xFFFFE60311C61028, 0xBE000000, 0x800400

Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA.

This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

No idea what hal.dll is or means. I searched it up but I couldn't find much information on it.

Can anybody help me please? : Would be greatly appreciated! All these BSODs are messing my work up.

Many thanks,

Ryan

:)

RyanMcD4444, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Constant Bsod with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION? Bugcheck 0x133. Please help.

hi,

I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel. And it happens randomly. I have an acer aspire E 15 E5575G57D4.

I have tried contacting microsoft but they have been not very helpful.

Here's what I've tried so far:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sata ahci driver
    • System restore to a point before the crashes
    • Chkdsk /r (no errors)
    • Memory test (no errors)
    It is so frustrating.

Confused Customer of Windows 10, Jul 13, 2020
  4. John Fue Win User

Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :

i dont really know what to do, please help me

Hi,

It seems that most of the possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. For now we suggest that you change the default format of your microphone. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• To do this right click the Sound icon in the bottom right of your screen.
    • Then select Recording.
    • Double click the Microphone to open Microphone Properties.
    • In Microphone Properties window go to Advanced.
    • Under the Default Format choose any of the 16 bit options.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards.

John Fue, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :

1. Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. : - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs don't

2. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  3. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  4. Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!: Howdy y'all.Just recently, my computer has been having an issue where it has been bluescreening pretty often. I am a bit worried that it might be something severe, which I am hoping it is not, and I have searched the internet for answers, of which nothing has really helped....
  5. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  6. I don't know what to do please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't know what to do please help me: I'll try to describe this thing as best that i can. I was in game, then all of the sudden I was recording using the Xbox feature. I was trying to stop the recording as it is f*cking up the frame rate when all of the sudden my mouse clicker does not work. I kept on Clicking...
  7. Don’t know what to do,Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Don’t know what to do,Please Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Supra668 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsbj7a/dont_know_what_to_doplease_help/
  8. Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.: For the past month or so I've been getting daily BSOD's. Sometimes my PC just reboots without there being a blue screen. These are the BSOD I usually get: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE I've tried: sfc /scannow...
  9. PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do: Obviously tried everything Google had to offer. I keep getting all kinds of BSOD. Examples: -DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER -CRITICAL PROCESS DIED -WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR -SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION -KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -And so...
  10. Don’t know what to do. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don’t know what to do. Please help: Hello So I was editing a video in adobe premire pro. And i was using some of my game clips and I put one on the clips into the software and then something happened to the and so I made the video again. And then I go my desktop and I see hundreds of the clip. It isnt a file...