Windows 10: Constant BSODs, each with different cause, running out of ideas

Discus and support Constant BSODs, each with different cause, running out of ideas in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had many crashes on my computer recently, and they are becoming more and more frequent (up to several per day now), and have tried every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Darkojin, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Darkojin Win User

Constant BSODs, each with different cause, running out of ideas

I have had many crashes on my computer recently, and they are becoming more and more frequent (up to several per day now), and have tried every possible fix listed on help sites with nothing seeming to work. According to the minidump files created from the BSODs I am getting, the causes are listed as hal.dll, win32kfull.sys, and pshed.dll. I have uninstalled and reinstalled every driver and BIOS, I have double checked that all hardware is installed and seated properly, ditto with all cables. Temperature monitors are not reporting anything abnormal, even under load. Ran Prime95 test for 7 hours with no errors or warnings reported, ran windows memory test with nothing found, ran system file checker, nothing found. Nothing I have used is reporting any errors, yet keep hitting BSOD. I have replaced the entire build of my computer, fresh install of Windows 10, still crashing. I am completely out of ideas of what to do.

Crashes happen when watching videos on YouTube, reading articles shared on Facebook, playing games, etc. Nothing as a repeatable trigger for them, which is why it has been impossible to figure out an actual cause for this.

Dropbox link to most recent minidump files (did not see way to attach here):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ra81dn82x2sqmlb/AAAFIrgUcOEcgNqzvsSmfjvMa?dl=0

:)

Darkojin, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 22, 2019
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Constant BSODs, each with different cause, running out of ideas :)

cplpro, Nov 22, 2019
  4. hoax32 Win User

BSOD Hardware Caused???

Thanks for all the replys and support!!! *Toast :toast:
    OK I put in a different battery pack....hope it doesnt BSOD on me again...
    I checked all the things listed above and none was the case

hoax32, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Constant BSODs, each with different cause, running out of ideas - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs each

2. Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time: I am getting constant BSOD for a few days now, often with different reason in the BSOD screen.Below is the minidump file for the last few...
  3. Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time: I am getting constant BSOD for a few days now, often with different reason in the BSOD screen.Below is the minidump file for the last few...
  4. Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant different BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant different BSOD: I just Re installed win10 to a new SSD and now i can barely do anything for longer than 20 min without constant BSOD messages. I have tried every trouble shooting technique ue i could google and i just want my pc to go back to normal. What can i do...
  6. Constant BSOD's in Windows 10, different Errors each time

Constant BSOD's in Windows 10, different Errors each time: Hi,I made a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro lately and ever since I am getting constant BSOD's maybe every hour or so! This is a fairly new build and I would really appreciate some help here as this has been hitting my productivity quite heavily. I have ensured all my...
  7. Constant BSOD crashing, different code given each time

Constant BSOD crashing, different code given each time: Hello, I'm getting constant BSOD crashes. The system lasts between 5 and 15 minutes between crashes. If I'm running COD: Warzone, the computer will not crash. I've clean installed Windows 10 again and the problem persists....
  8. Constant BSODs with a different reason each time

Constant BSODs with a different reason each time: I had just finished my first and newest pc build, and shortly after up to now I've been experiencing tons of BSODs, especially while I'm using the machine. Each time it gives me different reasons, so it's pretty hard to figure out what's causing it. I've been updating my...
  9. Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.

Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.: Hello, I have been getting BSOD since I first got my computer from a refurbished place. Always for a different reason. Today I have gotten two: critical structure corruption and memory management....
  10. Out of ideas what causing my BSOD errors...

Out of ideas what causing my BSOD errors...: Hello everybody, So I’ve got a problem that persists for two years now, but as it didn’t get worse I could live with it. Now I’ve got time so I’m trying to figure out what the hell is going on with my PC. The symptoms: Rare BSOD errors, very unpredictable without any...