Windows 10: Constant BSODs (error codes in post)

Discus and support Constant BSODs (error codes in post) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bit of a long story... Posting on behalf of a friend. Just before Christmas my mates PC started acting up. He began to get random BSOD's (we couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by whiteq12, May 31, 2019.

1. whiteq12 Win User

Constant BSODs (error codes in post)

Bit of a long story... Posting on behalf of a friend.

Just before Christmas my mates PC started acting up. He began to get random BSOD's (we couldn't find any way to trigger it or repeat the errors, it all appears random) . It kept getting worse and got to the point where he couldn't get into the system it would seize up at windows login and give him a BSOD. Sometimes it also have a BSOD with no text just a blank blue screen. We tried everything could think of to fix it but to no avail so it was left for a few months.

After saving up a he bought a new CPU and MOBO (his gfx card was already new and we tried running with onboard intel gfx to rule it out as the issue). All was fine for a few days but then the exact same thing has started happening again this evening. He got one BSOD and it deteriorated over roughly an hour from the occasional BSOD to even getting BSODs in Windows startup recovery. His PC also refused to post for like 15 minutes and has just now actually started powering up again.

Personally I suspect a driver issue but would not know how to actually diagnose this. As he cant even get into Safe Mode.

Some of the BSOD errors he is getting:
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Things I know we have tried:
    Running various things in CMD (sfc etc etc.)
    He has replaced actual hardware
    Reinstalled windows multiple times just for the problems to re appear
    Driver repair
    Tested his PSU

:)

whiteq12, May 31, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, May 31, 2019
  3. BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, May 31, 2019
  4. Constant BSODs (error codes in post)

Constant BSOD even on stock default

As others have addressed, we need the BSOD code, looks something like OxO.....124 or similar.
    Without the code or the error listed above the stop code, we are all just taking pot shots at your issue.

I agree if its all of a sudden, its likely ram and as Frick addressed, its very easy to test and verify with memtest 86+ in DOS.

sneekypeet, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Constant BSODs (error codes in post)

1. Constant BSODs (error codes in post) - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs error

2. Constant screen-freezing & BSoD with different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant screen-freezing & BSoD with different error codes: So I was casually playing videogames today and then a BSoD appears. The screen froze so I had to restart my PC manually. 10 minutes later it bluescreens again with a different error code. Then the PC couldn't boot up since it kept freezing and BSoDs kept appearing. This...
  3. Constant screen-freezing & BSoD with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant screen-freezing & BSoD with different error codes: So I was casually playing videogames today and then a BSoD appears. The screen froze so I had to restart my PC manually. 10 minutes later it bluescreens again with a different error code. Then the PC couldn't boot up since it kept freezing and BSoDs kept appearing. This...
  4. I get constant bsod with different error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get constant bsod with different error code: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4m8j03ke4d9579lfjxw6b/h?dl=0&rlkey=z0v0j4tacu17h89ib28k9kb0v here are my mini dump files,I have tried several things but not working.to clean install, reset my win 10Buy new dram set, I have try to use only one of dram stick from old/new stick...
  5. I get constant bsod with different error code

I get constant bsod with different error code: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4m8j03ke4d9579lfjxw6b/h?dl=0&rlkey=z0v0j4tacu17h89ib28k9kb0v here are my mini dump files,I have tried several things but not working.to clean install, reset my win 10Buy new dram set, I have try to use only one of dram stick from old/new stick...
  6. I get constant bsod with different error code

7. Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.: For the past week and a half my PC has been crashing and giving me blue screens of death. I updated my BIOS before the crashes kept happening, but I'm not really sure if the events are related. They happen seemingly randomly, not just in one specific application. Each time...
  8. Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.

Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.: For the past week and a half my PC has been crashing and giving me blue screens of death. I updated my BIOS before the crashes kept happening, but I'm not really sure if the events are related. They happen seemingly randomly, not just in one specific application. Each time...
  9. Constant BSOD on my PC with different error codes.

10. Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all

Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all: I'm running windows 10 64bit, version 1909 build 18363.535 BSODs never happen when I'm gaming. But whenever I'm not gaming, BSOD will occur every minute or so. Memory diagnostic tool finds nothing. Chkdsk and sfc scan all return no errors. In frustration I formatted my disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. warframe bsod