Windows 10: Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Discus and support Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoyeuseNT, Apr 16, 2024.

1. JoyeuseNT Win User

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used Windows Media Creation Tool to make a bootable USB, which I then used to reinstall the OS. The installation media works fine, however, it's not until my PC begins Windows setup that it begins to crash, with any number of BSODs. I've seen them range from PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, to KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, to SYSTEM_THREAD_EX

:)

JoyeuseNT, Apr 16, 2024
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Apr 16, 2024
  3. tomdsr Win User
    Constant BSOD screens with multiple errors

Remove installed software: Driver booster 9. These programs are no help. Cause more problems than they ever fix. Running processes.txt has licensingdiag.exe listed. That makes me think that your windows is not activated/does not have a valid license. (see next line also) Genuine.txt is where it would list your license status, but that file is empty. 0kb file size.
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls 353649d1638443618t-constant-bsod-screens-multiple-errors-1.png
    Looks like the tool timed out waiting for some info it tried to collect also:
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls 353648d1638443618t-constant-bsod-screens-multiple-errors-2.png

tomdsr, Apr 16, 2024
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

1. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs multiple

2. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  3. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  4. Constant random BSOD even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant random BSOD even after reset: Hello there!I've been having this issue for embarrassingly enough, months. I would look it up, think I fixed it, and it would go away for a few days. I have done so many things such as DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow, windows memory diagnostic,...
  5. Constant BSODs even after reinstalling windows and wiping drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after reinstalling windows and wiping drive.: Hello. I have been struggling to figure out why my PC is bluescreening so much over the past week. Sometimes it happens when playing a game, sometimes soon after logging in, and sometimes on/just after the login screen.I've been getting all different kinds of error messages...
  6. Constant BSODs even after reinstalling windows and wiping drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs even after reinstalling windows and wiping drive.: Hello. I have been struggling to figure out why my PC is bluescreening so much over the past week. Sometimes it happens when playing a game, sometimes soon after logging in, and sometimes on/just after the login screen.I've been getting all different kinds of error messages...
  7. Constant BSODs even after reinstalling windows and wiping drive.

8. Multiple errors for multiple BSODS (even after Windows reinstall)

Multiple errors for multiple BSODS (even after Windows reinstall): I'm getting many BSODS displaying (so far) three different errors, even after reinstall of Windows 10 Pro (Build 18363.1082). I've updated drivers and run WhoCrashed, but I'm getting nowhere. This is the link to my zip file of errors/dump info:...
  9. Constant BSOD even after system reset

Constant BSOD even after system reset: Hello. For months I have been suffering from constant BSODs, especially when playing games, but it can happen at random too. I recently made a system reset hoping it would fix the problem, but when I tried playing one of the games that used to cause me a great amount of...
  10. Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Constant BSOD even after fresh install: I built this PC in 2010. It's time to replace for sure, but that doesn't excuse the constant crashing. Asus Maximus III Extreme (LGA-1156) Intel Core i7-860 AMD Radeon HD 5850 8GB DDR3-1600 (I have 16GB total in 2 sticks but only one stick installed atm) Kingston 120GB SSD -...