Windows 10: Constant BSODs/Freezes

Discus and support Constant BSODs/Freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nail.s, Jan 23, 2022.

1. nail.s Win User

Constant BSODs/Freezes

My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issueConstant BSODs/Freezes :pC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a bluescreen. I realized that this doesn't happen at all ! while playing games like Minecraft or League of Legends, but when playing something like GTA V or using software like Visual Studio Code it happens each 5 minutes. Also happens while simply browsing around, watching stuff or even when I'm not using the computer at all

:)

nail.s, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jan 23, 2022
  3. NetSurfer Win User
    BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Jan 23, 2022
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant BSODs/Freezes

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Constant BSODs/Freezes

1. Constant BSODs/Freezes - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs Freezes

2. Constant freezing not BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezing not BSOD: Hi I recently fixed a cooling problem in my PC. My CPU was reaching very high temperatures. Now that I have fixed it I am suddenly getting crashes freezing with no way to fix other than powering off. I have checked my cables and nothing is different there the only difference...
  3. Constant freezing not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant freezing not BSOD: Hi I recently fixed a cooling problem in my PC. My CPU was reaching very high temperatures. Now that I have fixed it I am suddenly getting crashes freezing with no way to fix other than powering off. I have checked my cables and nothing is different there the only difference...
  4. Constant BSODs/Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  5. Constant BSODs/Freezes

Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  6. Constant freezes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  7. Constant freezes and BSOD

Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  8. Constant freezes and BSOD

9. Constant BSOD and freezing

Constant BSOD and freezing: have changed my motherboard recently and ever since I have had way too man Blue screens for what seem like no reason at all. After changing to the motherboard I made sure to do a clean install of windows and cleaned my drives. I then reinstalled all the drivers that I think I...
  10. Constant Freezing and BSOD

Constant Freezing and BSOD: Hello, for the past two weeks, I've had numerous issues with regard to BSOD and Freezing. From what I know, the majority of my BSOD is caused by the driver known as ntoskrnl.exe. In order to try and fix this issue, I have tested my ram and hdd, and so far, every diagnostic...