Windows 10: Constant BSODS - help PLEASE

Discus and support Constant BSODS - help PLEASE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; lots of dump files - really would be grateful for some tech guidance. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18eq61dsw9wj7ki/AACa-DG8ZE-kJ2WQ_MVCBpfBa?dl=0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leadership-Team-Building-, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Constant BSODS - help PLEASE

lots of dump files - really would be grateful for some tech guidance.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18eq61dsw9wj7ki/AACa-DG8ZE-kJ2WQ_MVCBpfBa?dl=0

thanks - Tony Dovale - Lifemasters.co.za South Africa

:)

Leadership-Team-Building-, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jul 2, 2019
  3. bkconn Win User
    Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Constant BSODS - help PLEASE [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

bkconn, Jul 2, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSODS - help PLEASE

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 16. Restore Point has been turned on and created for drive C:

Step 17. I do not have Ccleaner installed

Step 18. Speedfan

bkconn, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Constant BSODS - help PLEASE

1. Constant BSODS - help PLEASE - Similar Threads - Constant BSODS help

2. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  3. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  4. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Having constant BSOD, please help.

Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  6. Having constant BSOD, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  7. Constant BSOD at random times - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at random times - please help: Hello all,For the last year or so, my PC will randomly BSOD and I have been unable to find a cause. I have tried different RAM sticks and the BSOD still occurred. The errors that I have been getting are all varied and I can't seem to figure out any particular cause. Any help...
  8. Constant BSOD at random times - please help

Constant BSOD at random times - please help: Hello all,For the last year or so, my PC will randomly BSOD and I have been unable to find a cause. I have tried different RAM sticks and the BSOD still occurred. The errors that I have been getting are all varied and I can't seem to figure out any particular cause. Any help...
  9. Constant BSODs Need help please

Constant BSODs Need help please: I constantly get BSODs with different error messages, so I'm going to leave information about the errors down below. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it beyond measures. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  10. Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?

Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?: Hello from New Zealand! Intel i7 920 cpu Gigabyte GA EX58 Mobo EVGA 750w psu Nvidia GTX970 gpu Starts on 2 ssd's and runs 4 hds Had my computer show nothing but black screen before the weekend. I have managed to get it back up and running after changing the power...