Windows 10: Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?

Discus and support Constant BSoDs, How To Fix? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My prebuilt Windows 11 PC Gigabyte RTX 3050 8GB, Intel i5 11400, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD has been running into constant blue-screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Simonh2000, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?

My prebuilt Windows 11 PC Gigabyte RTX 3050 8GB, Intel i5 11400, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD has been running into constant blue-screens lately, to the point where I can barely do anything without it crashing. These tend to happen while opening my web browser, or while playing or downloading games on Steam. I often have a Discord call running in the background as well, but the crashes seem to happen regardless.At first I believed this might have something to do with XMP - most of the blue-screens didn't have stop codes at all, but those that did were MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I recently

:)

Simonh2000, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 3, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 3, 2022
  4. Donna Men Win User

Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Nov 3, 2022
Thema:

Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?

1. Constant BSoDs, How To Fix? - Similar Threads - Constant BSoDs Fix

2. How to fix constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix constant BSOD: I don’t know a lot about computers and don’t know how to fix them, so I hope I can get some help. I constantly get BSOD on a game. Any other game I play is fine. The BSOD stop codes I get are almost different every time, example:stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONstop code:...
  3. How to fix constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant BSOD: I don’t know a lot about computers and don’t know how to fix them, so I hope I can get some help. I constantly get BSOD on a game. Any other game I play is fine. The BSOD stop codes I get are almost different every time, example:stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONstop code:...
  4. How to fix constant BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant BSOD errors: My computer will always crash inevitably sometime after turning on with a BSOD error usually being: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and often different kernel errors. This has been happening probably for over a year or two now but recently it's been...
  6. How to fix constant BSOD errors

How to fix constant BSOD errors: My computer will always crash inevitably sometime after turning on with a BSOD error usually being: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and often different kernel errors. This has been happening probably for over a year or two now but recently it's been...
  7. How to fix constant BSOD errors

8. Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?

Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?: My prebuilt Windows 11 PC Gigabyte RTX 3050 8GB, Intel i5 11400, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD has been running into constant blue-screens lately, to the point where I can barely do anything without it crashing. These tend to happen while opening my web browser, or...
  9. How to fix constant static

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix constant static: So randomly today a static buzzing noise has been constantly going, it's not my headset because I've tried it on other hardware and it's fine. I've read forums and helplines I've watched videos and even tried the troubleshoot option, I've done the same steps that they all...
  10. How to fix Constant crashes/BSOD on Gaming PC

How to fix Constant crashes/BSOD on Gaming PC: PC Specs CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor, 3600 Mhx, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors Motherboard - AsRock B450 Gaming K4 RAM - GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB 2 x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 PC4 24000 BiOS version/date - American Megatrends Inc P3.10 3/7/2019 GPU -...