Windows 10: Constant BSODs. I believe the issues are in the Windows Kernel.

Discus and support Constant BSODs. I believe the issues are in the Windows Kernel. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I built my computer a year ago, I have been having constant BSODs. I would be idling my computer, playing games, watching videos, and doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SpadeIV, Sep 17, 2020.

1. SpadeIV Win User

Constant BSODs. I believe the issues are in the Windows Kernel.

Ever since I built my computer a year ago, I have been having constant BSODs. I would be idling my computer, playing games, watching videos, and doing other mundane tasks and it still happens. I have updated all of my drivers, updated my BIOS to the latest version, replaced RAM, changed my PSU, and used an old GPU, and it still crashes. These BSODs happen randomly and give different error codes, but they always point tontoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F3EA0.

Here are my specs:
    Ryzen 5 3600 not overclocked

Gigabyte AORUS B450 M

RX 5700

16 GB DDR4 @ 3000mhz

2 TB WD HDD

128 GB SSD Windows is installed here

EVGA Supernova 650 G+

I haven't overclocked anything.

I run WhoCrashed and these errors come up:
    On Thu 9/17/2020 9:59:08 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091720-30671-02.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F3EA0
    Bugcheck code: 0x1 0x7FF8FCD6BE44, 0x0, 0xFFFF, 0xFFFF9F02E7E99B80
    Error: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that there has been a mismatch in the APC state index.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 9/17/2020 9:08:54 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091720-30671-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x61941, 0x7FF95A56BE44, 0x1D, 0xFFFFD103FE029B00
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating thermal issue or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating thermal issue.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 9/17/2020 8:57:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091720-30656-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x1004, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80460AC3FA4
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

On Thu 9/17/2020 8:16:52 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091720-27937-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x139 0x21, 0xFFFFC704E5AA7610, 0xFFFFC704E5AA7568, 0x0
    Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

On Thu 9/17/2020 8:13:37 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091720-25156-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x101 0x10, 0x0, 0xFFFFB280252DE180, 0x4
    Error: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
    Bug check description: This indicates that an expected clock interrupt on a secondary processor, in a multi-processor system, was not received within the allocated interval. This can be caused by non-responding hardware or by a overheated CPU thermal issue.

:)

SpadeIV, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Sep 17, 2020
  3. BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure

Hi Ashton,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the
    video output is being sent to an unexpected port. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE error is usually caused by Memory or Driver incompatibility issues or corruption of system data.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Raniel V. Win User

Constant BSODs while playing Warzone

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Kindly refer to the steps on this thread with a similar issue that you're experiencing with constant BSOD when gaming:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant BSODs. I believe the issues are in the Windows Kernel. - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs believe

2. Constant BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD issues: I've been having constant BSODs on my intel nuc m15 laptop, all triggered by ntoskrnl.exe+3fcd70. I have tried many things such as uninstalling windows updates, updating windows, reinstalling many drivers and updating my bios. This issue happens at random intervals, generally...
  3. Constant Bsod issue

Constant Bsod issue: I have been having consistent BSODs for about a year now and have talked to many different people for help however nothing has worked. There doesn't seem to be any consistent stop code and I have probably seen 8 or 9 different ones. Help would be appreciated.Specs:ryzen 5...
  4. constant bsod issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant bsod issues: Hello, i am on a brand new pc and after about 3 weeks of use, i have started to have errors where my system randomly either bluescreens, or just crashes and i have to restart the pc, i have reinstalled windows 2 times now as microsoft support thought it would help, and i have...
  5. constant bsod issues

constant bsod issues: Hello, i am on a brand new pc and after about 3 weeks of use, i have started to have errors where my system randomly either bluescreens, or just crashes and i have to restart the pc, i have reinstalled windows 2 times now as microsoft support thought it would help, and i have...
  6. constant bsod issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD issues.: Hi. Recently my PC has been experiencing BSOD issues. This started after installing a GTX 1660 Super and I'm unsure as to how to fix it. The BSOD occurs at random times, most often it will occur during waking of the PC, but has also happened upon restarting and during general...
  8. Constant BSOD issues.

Constant BSOD issues.: Hi. Recently my PC has been experiencing BSOD issues. This started after installing a GTX 1660 Super and I'm unsure as to how to fix it. The BSOD occurs at random times, most often it will occur during waking of the PC, but has also happened upon restarting and during general...
  9. Constant BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I believe there is a hacking issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe there is a hacking issue: i have been getting fake error messages on my facebook, microsoft, google etc login pages saying ""incorrect password or email"" i know theyre fake but they still prevent me logging in. any advice? [Original Title: hacking]...