Windows 10: Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC

Discus and support Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just built a new computer the other day. It is my first custom build, so I was very excited to have it done. Everything went well for the first few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EJP619, Jan 4, 2020.

1. EJP619 Win User

Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC

I just built a new computer the other day. It is my first custom build, so I was very excited to have it done. Everything went well for the first few hours of use, but then I encountered a blue screen. I thought maybe it was just a one-time thing, but over the past few days, they have become more and more common, to the point that they now occur almost every 5 minutes. There are a few different BSODs that I keep getting over and over:

pfn_list_corrupt

irql_not_less_or_equal

system_service_exception

memory_management

Of the four, system_service_exception is by far the most common, and memory_management is a new one that just happened for the first time a few minutes ago. I have tried everything to fix these, including making sure I have all my drivers up to date, making sure I have completely updated windows, factory resetting windows, and even completely wiping the HDD and SSD and reinstalling Windows from scratch, but none of this seems to stop them from happening. The one thing I haven't tried yet is updating my motherboard's BIOS. Would doing that potentially fix these problems or not?

One other thing that might be helpful to know: I am currently running the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool since I read that I should try it to diagnose these blue screens, and it says "Hardware problems were detected. To identify and repair these problems, you will need to contact the computer manufacturer." Does this mean there could be an issue with my RAM or one of my hard drives?

I would greatly appreciate any help that can be provided since I have no idea what to do at this point to fix it. Nothing I've found online to try seems to have worked.

:)

EJP619, Jan 4, 2020
  2. DEN
    den Win User

BSoDS on newly built PC

Since it is my first time, i did not know that there is a vendors approved list. and it is not. is that the reason for my BSODS?

3. DEN
    den Win User
    BSoDS on newly built PC

Hi!, 3 days ago I built my very first PC, using this build (System Builder) it was all running great but then yesterday I started encountering multiple BSODs that says Memory_Mangement(this is the most common one), IRQL_Not_less_or_EQUAL(only appeared once) and Page fault in non paged area(only appeared once.) What I did was I reformatted my HDD and while installing the OS, during the "windows is expanding" part to be exact I keep on encountering a problem stating that the files are corrupt or missing. Then I did some research and I found out that Removing one of the RAM sticks would do the trick and it actually did. Right after the installation of OS, I put the second stick back on and it started having BSODs to the point that I can only use my pc for like 5 mins at the most before the BSOD occur. So I removed one of the sticks again and to my surprise it aint having BSOD and as of now its been running for about an hour or so without any problem. I am sorry if this is a stupid question but which one do you guys think is the problem, my mobo's RAM slot or the actual RAM card? pls help me. any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

4. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs Newly

2. Constant WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSODs on a newly built PC. No overclock of any kind.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSODs on a newly built PC. No overclock of any kind.: DUMPS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V3LAZDkV7UTJmXkTvON34y8TSu9yTrru?usp=share_linkTLDR on bottomPCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mt9PDqCPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz 8-Core ProcessorCPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve...
  3. Constant WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSODs on a newly built PC. No overclock of any kind.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSODs on a newly built PC. No overclock of any kind.: DUMPS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V3LAZDkV7UTJmXkTvON34y8TSu9yTrru?usp=share_linkTLDR on bottomPCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mt9PDqCPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz 8-Core ProcessorCPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve...
  4. Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC: I'm getting Some BSOD's intermittently about two weeks after building my computer and I need some help in pinpointing the issue. Uncertain as to the cause, however it blusescreened multiple times during my initial Windows setup, now it seems to happen a couple of times a...
  5. Constant BSOD in newly built PC : Windows 10 home

Constant BSOD in newly built PC : Windows 10 home: Hey guys so I built a new PC and facing Constant BSOD : just today I got 9 BSOD here are the stop code of today. Kmode Exception Not Handled APC index mismatch DPC watchdog violation Driver IRQL not less or equal what failed: amdppm.sys please help me fix this : I...
  6. Troubleshooting BSoD issues on newly built PC

Troubleshooting BSoD issues on newly built PC: Hi, I have just built a new PC for my daughter and I am getting blue screen of death crashes on a fairly regular basis. This is the second PC I have built and my last PC built this time last year has never crashed so I think it is not a me as PC builder issue ;- Hardware...
  7. Multiple BSOD continues on a newly built PC.

Multiple BSOD continues on a newly built PC.: Hi Team, I continue to get multiple BSOD on a newly built PC. I've installed updated windows and drivers to my knowledge. I've ran a memory check and shows no issues. I've ran a SFC check with no issues as a result. I would get a BSOD from browsing, typing up a doc, or even...
  8. newly built pc

newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC: Hello all, I just built a Gaming PC and I got a BSOD saying "hal.dll" initially and now it says "ntoskrnl.exe." Specs: Motherboard: ASUS Prime X570 Pro CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Ram: G. Skill Ripjaws V Series (2 x 16 and 2 x 8, all 4 are in) Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB...
  10. Newly Built PC random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC random BSODs: I just built this PC and I keep getting random BSODs. I used driver verifier and it showed that there is a issue with the sound driver. I updated it, but I still get the bsods but am not sure if it is for a different reason. . The PC also started randomly stuttering after the...