Windows 10: Constant BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll

Discus and support Constant BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, Here's the link for my mini dump file - https://upload.cat/3c1a6d42e89f8f7c The MEMORY.DMP is a bit too big for me to upload. Is the mini... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenedictHiggins, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Constant BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll

Hi there,

Here's the link for my mini dump file - https://upload.cat/3c1a6d42e89f8f7c

The MEMORY.DMP is a bit too big for me to upload. Is the mini dump file okay?

Here is the WhoCrashed report:

On Wed 30/10/2019 16:04:55 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\103019-9875-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x47FE8)
    Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFD78E2607F028, 0xBA000000, 0x11000402)
    Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 30/10/2019 16:04:55 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: pshed.dll (PSHED!PshedBugCheckSystem+0x10)
    Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFD78E2607F028, 0xBA000000, 0x11000402)
    Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\pshed.dll
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

I have a Dell XPS 9570. I have done three fresh installs and updated all drivers and windows updates each time. These BSODs still persist.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

:)

BenedictHiggins, Oct 30, 2019
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Oct 30, 2019
  3. TSX420J Win User
    HAL DLLs error on XP

I finally put my computer together And ran into problems. First problem was once I installed windows XP I could not get my PC to run through VGA so I connected it though S-video. Now window starts up and works fine. Next I installed the GPU drivers and set the res to 1080p, and restarted using the VGA output. Everything worked fine. Next I installed the MB drivers, restarted and could not get windows to run. I tried to install windows again and now I get a software error saying Something about HAL DLLs. I am a noob, a very fustrated noob. Please help me. Thanks in advance. *Respect :respect:

I went on yahoo and did a seach but only got info for NT.

TSX420J, Oct 30, 2019
  4. qwas789 Win User

Constant BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll

qwas789, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Constant BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll

1. Constant BSODs - whea uncorrectable error hal.dll and pshed.dll - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs whea

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSoD: Intel Core i7-7700HQIllegear Kaby Lake-HSSPEC: SR32QTDP: 45 WMotherboard: Quanta NL5Chipset: Intel HM175 Skylake PCH-HBIOS Date: 05/04/2017Version: QP115UEFIMemoryRAM: 16GBType: DDR4 SDRAMClock: 1197 Mhz = 12 x 99.8 Mhz Dual ChannelNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060...
  3. BSOD - WHEA Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hi,I continually receive BSODs on my laptop most often during pulling the scroll bar up and down on Edge, but I think it could be any app window. I have run DISM restore health etc, SFC /scannow and chkdsk /f, all with no positive affect on the problem. I have not installed...
  4. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error: Hi,I’ve been having BSOD Whea errors for a couple of days now and I can’t seem to figure out the root cause. I suspect it has to do with my SSD as it only seems to occur whenever I am using it intensively. I have tried to reinstall windows to try a fresh start and see if that...
  5. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error

BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error: Hi,I’ve been having BSOD Whea errors for a couple of days now and I can’t seem to figure out the root cause. I suspect it has to do with my SSD as it only seems to occur whenever I am using it intensively. I have tried to reinstall windows to try a fresh start and see if that...
  6. BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hello,I am getting random BSOD errors. I am not doing anything super strenuous on my PC when these errors occur. Any help appreciated,Dump Files down belowhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AlSzrGd-E4Ykg651H_lda8PlGu67DA?e=HfPXplThanks!...
  7. BSOD : WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD : WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: IS MY PC OK ? IF NOT WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT AND HOW SHALL I FIX IT ?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\112021-16625-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers...
  8. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable error

BSOD Whea Uncorrectable error: Im getting this BSOD error very frequently this week. Tried reseating my RAM which usually solves any issue on my PC but still doesnt work. Already updated all windows updates/drivers, did some registry cleanup, ran chkdsk /f /r, ran memory diagnostic tools and still...
  9. Whea Uncorrectable Error BSOD

Whea Uncorrectable Error BSOD: I posted this before and got a help from a Microsoft Employee. But they stopped responding so I am here again. I have been getting the error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR lately and have tried everything I can think of. Last time I posted this the person who was helping me...
  10. whea uncorrectable error constantly

whea uncorrectable error constantly: Hello I get the blue screen with "whea uncorrectable error" a lot, I post the link to the .dmp files of several crashes. https://www.dropbox.com/transfer/AAAAABlPdy44HJDvv_ppEuL99ZiZ7lEAEQ769A1F0uONqCnnnCSh1oM Thanks...