Windows 10: Constant BSODs when gaming.

Discus and support Constant BSODs when gaming. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I think I've tried every health scan provided by microsoft and it always seems like everything is fine, and yet it's so very not... The blue screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jhtjhtgjg, Jun 18, 2020.

1. jhtjhtgjg Win User

Constant BSODs when gaming.

I think I've tried every health scan provided by microsoft and it always seems like everything is fine, and yet it's so very not...

The blue screens occur when playign most modern 3d gamers, raging from CS:GO to GTA V, with many different error codes, including but not limited to:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

I've reinstalled windows lots of times, so I guess it must be a hardware issue.

:)

jhtjhtgjg, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jun 18, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Constant BSODs when gaming.

Constant BSOD windows 10

Hi

Game compatibility issues are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We need additional information to help further isolate your concern.

• Have you tried lowering the settings of the games your playing to check if it helps?
    • May know the stop error code showing on your screen whenever you encounter the blue screen errors? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    In the meantime, since 70% of computer crashes are caused by a faulty driver, we suggest running the
    Driver Verifier tool to help resolve the issue. Click this
    link
    , then follow the steps on How to start Driver Verifier section. We suggest selecting the 2nd option in step 3.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSODs when gaming.

1. Constant BSODs when gaming. - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs gaming

2. Constant bsod when launcing games ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bsod when launcing games ntoskrnl.exe: fairly new to pc but ive been getting this bsod almost every day from launching steam games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-bsod-when-launcing-games-ntoskrnlexe/04e590ba-b087-4397-9678-eb3a1c7b92e9
  3. Constant bsod when launcing games ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant bsod when launcing games ntoskrnl.exe: fairly new to pc but ive been getting this bsod almost every day from launching steam games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-bsod-when-launcing-games-ntoskrnlexe/04e590ba-b087-4397-9678-eb3a1c7b92e9
  4. Constant bsod when launcing games ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD when downloading/playing certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD when downloading/playing certain games: I have been having bsod everytime I update or run games on my pc. I have tried to fix this issue by updating windows and drivers, uninstalling/ reinstalling the games, running sfc /scannow, as well as performing memtest86 to test the RAM, but nothing seems to detect an issue....
  6. Constant crashes and BSOD when playing games on laptop

Constant crashes and BSOD when playing games on laptop: I'm trying to figure out if my hardware is failing or not. I've tried pretty much everything recommended but nothing works. Laptop is past warranty at this point as well. I thought it might've just been overheating and got my laptop serviced. New thermal paste was applied...
  7. Constant BSOD when first opening game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD when first opening game: Hey y'all, I've been having this issue where when I first load up a game my computer will give me a BSOD after a while of playing it — although the time in between loading the game and the BSOD seems to be dependant on how demanding a certain game title is ie. GTA V will...
  8. Constant BSOD especially when playing games

Constant BSOD especially when playing games: Hi! I'm getting BSOD especially when I'm playing videogames. From what I could get the dump files indicates that it's a memory corruption and a ntkrnlmp.exe errors. But I'm not good at reading minidumps so if anyone can pls help me. Here are the dmps:...
  9. Constant BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD When Playing Games: Hey everyone. I've been experiencing a lot of issues with Blue Screening, but I have only ever noticed it while playing games. Some games do fine, others do not. I can play things like CoD, Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield, etc. etc. Then when I try to play something...
  10. Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Seeing my specs no reason I should be crashing, games run fine. Randomly crashes at times sends me a BSOD. Here's specs Windows 10 Home 64-bit Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz Kaby Lake 16.0GB Dual Corsair Vengance ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z270-A 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce...