Windows 10: Constant BSOD's with no clear cause

Discus and support Constant BSOD's with no clear cause in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80354eef4e8, 0xfffffb08b500c400,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by L1ft, Jun 14, 2021.

1. L1ft Win User

Constant BSOD's with no clear cause

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80354eef4e8, 0xfffffb08b500c400, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f753d489-c5aa-447e-9d57-3c15f3a34c16.Event viewer shows this or similar bugchecks after the BSOD. They happen when the PC is idling and when playing games and appear to be completely random. Let me know what other information I need to give to hopefully find a fix.

:)

2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Jun 14, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD's with no clear cause - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD's clear

2. BSOD constantly caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD constantly caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Getting constant BSOD from my machine. I tried all the tips given on here. I ran driver verifier, i pulled out my my ram and tested each one individually with windows memory diagnostic. I don't know what else to do. Here is a link to many of my dump files. System Info and...
  3. Constant BSODs over the past few days, no clear cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs over the past few days, no clear cause: Hi, sorry im not too sure if this is the right place to post this but over the last few days Im getting blue screens maybe 1-3 times each day and it's getting really frustrating. Im getting the SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error and in the event viewer the errors following the shutdowns...
  4. Constant BSODs over the past few days, no clear cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs over the past few days, no clear cause: Hi, sorry im not too sure if this is the right place to post this but over the last few days Im getting blue screens maybe 1-3 times each day and it's getting really frustrating. Im getting the SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error and in the event viewer the errors following the shutdowns...
  5. Constant BSODs over the past few days, no clear cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD Constantly with no clear reason!

BSOD Constantly with no clear reason!: Hey guys! Hope you all are having a good day because I'm not! I've recently upgraded my pc from an Intel Core i5 2300, 8GB of DDR3 ram dual channel 4+4 Ram module, a Radeon R9 380 and a motherboard that I don't remember the exact model of! I had not known issues with running...
  7. BSOD constantly caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD constantly caused by ntoskrnl.exe: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VvKD-WpHue-3UrLbwnnwglNSg_c6xAF7?usp=sharing I already ran cmd and did "sfc /scannow", " chkdsk D: /f", chkdsk D: /r", ran Memory Diagnostic Test, no errors found. I reseated my ram as well. I don't want to reset windows because I've...
  8. BSOD constantly caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD constantly caused by ntoskrnl.exe: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VvKD-WpHue-3UrLbwnnwglNSg_c6xAF7?usp=sharing I already ran cmd and did "sfc /scannow", " chkdsk D: /f", chkdsk D: /r" and ran Memory Diagnostic, no errors found. I reseated my ram as well. I don't want to reset windows because this...
  9. bsod yet no clear cause

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod yet no clear cause: in the last few days my pc has been having constant crashes and bsod when starting any games, the 2 main error codes i get are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY, ive looked up what these mean and hey all point to either driver errors, memory...
  10. Constant Crashes Causing BSOD

Constant Crashes Causing BSOD: I have had to reset my computer twice. This last time I only installed the latest drivers and firefox. It still crashes. Its favourite prank to pull is to say the computer crashed because it wasn't shut down properly (or "previous shutdown was unexpected") after I shut it...