Windows 10: Constant BSOD's

Discus and support Constant BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having a LOT of BSOD's in the past two weeks. To make a long frustrating story short, I built my PC back in October. I've had off and on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ctd-1602, Feb 11, 2019.

1. ctd-1602 Win User

Constant BSOD's

I've been having a LOT of BSOD's in the past two weeks.

To make a long frustrating story short, I built my PC back in October. I've had off and on issues. In the past two weeks it reached its peak where there have been around 50 bsods, and approx. 6 or 7 clean installs of windows (give or take).

(Got to the point where you couldn't even get to the desktop, it was just a rotating series of bsods)

I did bring it to someone after giving up myself trying to fix it, and they assured me it was a software issue, and not hardware. They determined it was drivers for the mouse I was using, and I also have come to find it was also the driver software for the Wacom tablet I was using (or so it seems)..

However tonight, with nothing but discord running, and one window in firefox open (which may have been closed even) I started getting more bluescreens, after the PC has been stable and running fine for around 4 days. I have not plugged in any new devices. The only change was downloading a game from my steam library, which I had done previously in the last few days as well.

I should add before I started getting bsod's this morning, firefox froze, and suddenly I started getting loud beeping noises when my mouse moved. Then it crashed, and said discord was not responding either. Approx 5-10 minutes after this, is when the bluescreening started.

The first bluescreen said it was memory management, the second said kmode exception not handled, the third I believe was the system exception, and then the fourth just happened when I turned back on my PC, but I don't recall that one at all right now..

My build is as follows:

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3

RAM: Team Group T Force Vulcan DDR4 16GB 3000 (two 8gb sticks)

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070Ti Windforce 8gb

CPU Cooler: Wraith Cooler (stock that game with the CPU)

SSD: Kingston A400 480gb

HDD: Seagate 2TB

PSU: EVGA BQ Series 650watt Bronze

Case: Masterbox TD500

Link for minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ape4rsXSd0DhiRJV7XAIOtsGSIT-

I hope someone can help. I don't even know if the information in the latest mini dump will be helpful. But one can only hope. If you need more info, let me know.

Thanks in advance guys!

:)

ctd-1602, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Feb 11, 2019
  3. bkconn Win User
    Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Constant BSOD's [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

Constant BSOD's [​IMG]

bkconn, Feb 11, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD's

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 16. Restore Point has been turned on and created for drive C:

Constant BSOD's [​IMG]

Step 17. I do not have Ccleaner installed

Step 18. Speedfan

Constant BSOD's [​IMG]

bkconn, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Constant BSOD's

1. Constant BSOD's - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD's

2. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  3. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  4. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  5. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  6. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  8. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  9. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

BSOD constantly on windows 10s: Basically constant bsod. have tried multiple fresh installs of windows, clean and fraging of drives, updating most drivers i can think of, DDUconstantly getting them but the computer runs in safe mode with networking...ryzen 3700x2060saorus elite been good for the last few...