Windows 10: Constant buzzing/crackling audio

Discus and support Constant buzzing/crackling audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since about a week ago (or two) I noticed that there's a constant buzzing/crackling noise when using my computer, as soon as windows 10 shows the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pewe120, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Constant buzzing/crackling audio

Since about a week ago (or two) I noticed that there's a constant buzzing/crackling noise when using my computer, as soon as windows 10 shows the login screen.

I have tried several fixes, but none of them have helped so far. I DID notice that the noise becomes even more constant when browsing to new web pages, when downloading a file (this is the most prominent one), or when playing games. It's always present, even when I mute my audio, so usually I try to suppress it by blasting my music, but I wouldn't call it a fix.

Is there anyone who might have the same problem and know a fix for this? It's annoying me to no end.

submitted by /u/pewe120
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pewe120, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

New Buzzing Crackling Sound

Hi Holly,

Corrupted system files or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why hearing buzzing crackling sound. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know the build and version of Windows your Windows 10. Have you made any recent changes prior to this
    issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problem.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Constant buzzing/crackling audio

constant audio crackling and no sound!

Again; I ask for help with this one. It seems that there are constant issues with windows 10 and sound blaster sound cards like mine. I have a sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card and every time i turn off my speaker controller(unit with volume and adjustments for sub, center and rear speakers); then turn it back on after awhile; it gives me a high pitched hum noise and the audio comes out all garbled and crackling and its driving me frigging crazy!!! Can anyone and i mean anyone at all shed light on this one?

Matt Siegel, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Constant buzzing/crackling audio

1. Constant buzzing/crackling audio - Similar Threads - Constant buzzing crackling

2. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  3. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  4. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  5. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  6. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling: Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling. Another problem is that after...
  7. Windows 10 Buzzing/Crackling on Audio

Windows 10 Buzzing/Crackling on Audio: Buzzing/Crackling when playing Audio, Running windows 10 system with Realtek Audio Driver. Problem has been occuring for several months always have latest windows 10 updates and realtek audio driver. Uninstalling and reinstalling has worked for a few weeks before it stopped...
  8. Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio

Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio: My Windows 10 PC suddenly isn't playing audio and instead just buzzes, only stopping if the audio is muted. This happens both with the front audio port and the rear green audio port, regardless of if I use headphones or soundbar both work fine on phone. Only change I made...
  9. constant audio crackling and no sound!

constant audio crackling and no sound!: Again; I ask for help with this one. It seems that there are constant issues with windows 10 and sound blaster sound cards like mine. I have a sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card and every time i turn off my speaker controller(unit with volume and adjustments...
  10. constant audio crackling and no sound!

constant audio crackling and no sound!: Every time I reboot it seems I lose my audio on my sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card. Also; it seems like every time I turn my audio controller off for awhile then back on; i get at high pitched hum sound and then when i try and play something I get crackling...