Windows 10: Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio

Discus and support Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC suddenly isn't playing audio and instead just buzzes, only stopping if the audio is muted. This happens both with the front audio port... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SKoefod, Jun 23, 2020.

1. SKoefod Win User

Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio

My Windows 10 PC suddenly isn't playing audio and instead just buzzes, only stopping if the audio is muted. This happens both with the front audio port and the rear green audio port, regardless of if I use headphones or soundbar both work fine on phone. Only change I made before this happened was adding an ASUS AX3000 wireless card to my pc and installing the drivers. I've tried:

- restarting

- unplugging and replugging the HD audio header on my motherboard

- uninstalling my default audio driver and restarting so it reinstalls

- checking for updates on all audio drivers all are up to date

- taking out the wireless card

And no dice so far. Haven't had any luck digging up solutions with Google or at least any that are applicable.

:)

SKoefod, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Aceman.au Win User

Constant Buzzing Noise in Headset

No matter what I try theses a constant buzzing noise in my Roccat Kave headset and switching between my two sound cards does nothing. It happens in game, during movies etc

Sound Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio V.6.0.1.5672 (Headset in on this)
    SB Audiogy unknown version cause its for some reason it's unplugged... (CBF restarting)(Speakers on this)

Both set to 5.1

Aceman.au, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

4. Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio

Microphone making constant static/buzz noise after update to windows 10

Hey guys my headset is making this loud static/buzzing type noise after the update. Its a constant noise and my voice cant ever be heard in recordings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the audio drives
    and updates my motherboards drivers and that didn't fix it any ideas ? I also know its not my microphone that is the issue.

This is a recording of what it sounds like - Vocaroo | Voice message

I would really like this fixed as I'm quite frustrated with the issue.

DarthSheepie, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio

1. Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio - Similar Threads - Constant buzzing noise

2. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  3. Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.: Hi, sorry to bother but I have been experiencing BSOD. I have an: Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90NC running Windows 11 Home version 21H2. And when even doing nothing my computer will freeze and BSOD will appear. If im playing something a buzzing sound will go along...
  4. Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.: Hi, sorry to bother but I have been experiencing BSOD. I have an: Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90NC running Windows 11 Home version 21H2. And when even doing nothing my computer will freeze and BSOD will appear. If im playing something a buzzing sound will go along...
  5. Help: Cracking noises instead of audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Cracking noises instead of audio: Hi there, I really don't know what happened, I just left my laptop (Windows 10, Acer) alone for like 10min and when I got back, now it does not output/play any audio anymore but instead a weird cracking noise and with head phones just white noise.. I don't know what happend,...
  6. Crash with buzz noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash with buzz noise: Hi Microsoft, Could you help with my issue, my PC keep crashing with very loud buzz when I play video or games. Please find below the minidump and MSinfo for your reference. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBGB8boYXyRaBwWi9cQNl0r1gU?e=8oIcIj Thank you so much for the support....
  7. Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  8. BSOD with a buzzing noise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with a buzzing noise.: Hi there This is my first time posting on a site like this so sorry if I don't do this right. I have just had a BSOD and need some help with what caused the error, attached is a copy of the mini dump file and MSInfo file. If any other info is required ;et me know. Any...
  9. Constant buzzing/crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant buzzing/crackling audio: Since about a week ago (or two) I noticed that there's a constant buzzing/crackling noise when using my computer, as soon as windows 10 shows the login screen. I have tried several fixes, but none of them have helped so far. I DID notice that the noise becomes even more...
  10. The Cursed Buzzing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    The Cursed Buzzing Noise: I have just recently have done the new windows update to OS 16299.125 and now once again when streaming audio/video no matter what browser every so often close to 1-5 minutes there is a short buzz sound and continues playing. it is extremely annoying! The same issue happened...