Windows 10: Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install

Discus and support Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I have recently upgraded my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Ever since I upgraded, my computer has been crashing to black screen and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mattwlkr1, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Mattwlkr1 Win User

Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install

Hello all,

I have recently upgraded my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Ever since I upgraded, my computer has been crashing to black screen and then rebooting CONSTANTLY. It happens about every 10 minutes, and if I try to watch a YouTube video or a movie on Netflix or something, it will crash even sooner. All of my drivers and Windows version are updated, and while I was running Windows 7, I never had any issues whatsoever. I have not changed any of my hardware, either. The only thing I changed about the computer was the OS. Any help that you could provide would be absolutely appreciated, as I am at a complete loss on this one... Thanks!

Motherboard: EVGA Z77 FTW

CPU: i7-3770k

RAM: Corsair Dominator 16GB DDR3

GPU: EVGA Nvidia RTX-2070 SUPER FTW3

:)

Mattwlkr1, Oct 16, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install - Similar Threads - Constant Crashes Reboots

2. New PC Crashing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Crashing Constantly: Hi I built a new PC a couple months back, and ever since, I've had random BSODs even while not gaming as well as restarts when I'm playing games CSGO is fine for the most part; Apex Legends I almost always crash. Sometimes, I can't even open games. These are the miniDMP...
  3. New PC Crashing Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC Crashing Constantly: Hi I built a new PC a couple months back, and ever since, I've had random BSODs even while not gaming as well as restarts when I'm playing games CSGO is fine for the most part; Apex Legends I almost always crash. Sometimes, I can't even open games. These are the miniDMP...
  4. New PC Crashing Constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots: Minidump reports - https://files.catbox.moe/oekr75.rarHey can someone give me a hand troubleshooting a problem with my new build i did yesterday.Computer often on startup will reboot multiple times before loading into windows. A few times it has even fully loaded into windows...
  6. Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots: Minidump reports - https://files.catbox.moe/oekr75.rarHey can someone give me a hand troubleshooting a problem with my new build i did yesterday.Computer often on startup will reboot multiple times before loading into windows. A few times it has even fully loaded into windows...
  7. Windows 10 Constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Constantly crashing: I’ve been having issues recently with my PC. So I’ll be gaming all day and my pc will randomly blue screen and then restart. The amount of times it does this is random. Sometimes it can go a couple days in a row without any issues, and other days it will immediately crash...
  8. Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install: Hello all, I have recently upgraded my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Ever since I upgraded, my computer has been crashing to black screen and then rebooting CONSTANTLY. It happens about every 10 minutes, and if I try to watch a YouTube video or a movie on Netflix or...
  9. Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight: I am out of options as to what to do. I have reinstalled Windows, and I have tried everything else that other websites and forums have suggested. I have my minidump files uploaded via google drive already, so I might as well upload them here so somebody that knows a bit more...
  10. New Windows 10 build - Random crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Windows 10 build - Random crashes/reboots: Hello, I have just built myself a new Z370 system and very happy with the system itself but now I find (without knowing) that the Z370 system is windows 10 only and this has come as a shock. I am getting random reboots and it is basically driving me crazy. I game in vr...